FentayeJones

Falcons re-sign CB Blidi-Wreh Wilson

28 posts in this topic

I mean from what we show in splashes last year he done his job played well probably 4-5 on the Depth chart but I feel we got 5 quality corners that can do what will be asked of them.

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

Why you say this?

I'd say most of the depth guy's we had last year were pretty decent Goodwin Olatoye pretty decent came off the bench and contributed So adding more depth like this in this system.Im pretty confident its a safe resign here.

I was hoping Ish would be back. He was key for us last season. Backing up S and LB, wearing the green dot... maybe he'll be able to find somewhere with a starting spot for him. 

2 minutes ago, maxatlanta said:

I was hoping Ish would be back. He was key for us last season. Backing up S and LB, wearing the green dot... maybe he'll be able to find somewhere with a starting spot for him. 

They are letting Ishmael test the market. He wants to go somewhere and start so he may not be back.

10 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

They are letting Ishmael test the market. He wants to go somewhere and start so he may not be back.

I can understand that. I hope he comes back tho. He could start somewhere tho. But that's also why you sign a vet backup for a value price that can still ball and is smart 

Falcan Moore likes this

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

I can understand that. I hope he comes back tho. He could start somewhere tho. But that's also why you sign a vet backup for a value price that can still ball and is smart 

Yeah I don't blame him either. That's part of having a good roster though - we are gonna eventually lose some good players

Vandy likes this

meh don't care either way. anyone got a up to date list of our free agents who haven't been resigned yet?

27 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

wonder what this means for Akeem King....maybe a move to FS?

I really think that's the plan

41 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

wonder what this means for Akeem King....maybe a move to FS?

It means prepare for battle. 

18 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I really think that's the plan

Yall and yall speculations. Rico is the starter back there and we need a vet FS to back him up, not another guy to experiment with.

Yall went from Alford to Poole to King at FS.

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

Yall and yall speculations. Rico is the starter back there and we need a vet FS to back him up, not another guy to experiment with.

Yall went from Alford to Poole to King at FS.

Not necessarily a vet FS but somebody that knows the position in general. They could draft a FS to be his backup too. Vet doesn't always have to be the backup. It could be a rookie FS. Neasman is still there as well. 

falconsrus likes this