Clevland Browns Inept as Always.. Trade for Osweiler

clownorg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PK Manley said:

Agree with others...Good trade, and now they have a ton of draft capital for the next 2 years...

The key is to hit on good players and give Hue Jackson enough time to build the roster the way he wants. The man can coach. He won 8 games with the Raiders at the time when 8 wins was a miracle achievement for the Raiders.

1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Maybe this a sign that the light is coming on for them..either way his was a great day for them..maybe this catches on with other teams 

If you actually look at their recent moves I think it would be hard to say that the light hasn't come on for them. I think we might just now be noticing. 

Just now, The Smart One said:

If you actually look at their recent moves I think it would be hard to say that the light hasn't come on for them. I think we might just now be noticing. 

You know...thinking about it that's very true.they are set up nicely for the future with all those picks just can't be dumb with them but wow all those 1st and 2nds lol 

3 hours ago, PK Manley said:

Agree with others...Good trade, and now they have a ton of draft capital for the next 2 years...

That's awesome but you have to realize,they'll NEED all of those picks the next couple of drafts if they continue to "Johnny Football" on most all of them!

Edited by falconfansince66

3 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

That's awesome but you have to realize, it's the Browns.  They'll NEED all of those picks the next couple of drafts just to hit on one or two players....

2020 they should be in the SB. Good grief, give me GM with those picks and i can at the very least guarantee playoffs! :lol:

Just now, HouseofEuphoria said:

8 picks in the first 2 rounds of the next two drafts....so far.

Imagine what we could do with that...:o

With their particular picks!  #1, 12, 33, 52.... Ummm, that would be fun!  #1 - Myles Garrett,  #12 - Forrest, Forest Lamp - OG,  #33 - Njoku TE (Miami), #52 - Best Safety available?

Very interesting to pay attention to the Browns. The way they come out of this could change the way teams approach rebuilds for a long time. Right now they have built up a potentially elite OLine and have the #1 pick to take one of the best pass rushing prospects in a while on top of all those other picks.They just need a quarterback. 

2 hours ago, falconfansince66 said:

With their particular picks!  #1, 12, 33, 52.... Ummm, that would be fun!  #1 - Myles Garrett,  #12 - Forrest, Forest Lamp - OG,  #33 - Njoku TE (Miami), #52 - Best Safety available?

They just resigned their own guard and got Zeitler, no reason to take Lamp at 12.  They should go best CB or if there is a QB they have faith in...maybe?

9 hours ago, clownorg said:

Cleveland will probably cut him next year and won't be on the hook for much. And they get another 2nd round pick. SO, they basically paid 16 mil for a second pick, which they could eventually pay for said pick anyway. Cleveland has a lot of draft ammo right now. Will they use it correctly? I don't know, but they can certainly make a heck of a trade right now if they so desire. Heck, the should try to trade B.O. back to Denver for another 2nd if that's allowed.

Maybe Atlanta, could package Schaub, and our 1st pick, for their #12 pick. Crazy, I know, but they've done nutty things before. Cleveland would have 3 vet QB's to work with. Nah, that's not going to happen, this aint Madden. They've already made some good moves on the OL, and they could draft Fournette too. I look for Cleveland to make move for Garrapolo, and still keep both 1st round picks. 

Edited by 4dabirds

On Thursday, March 09, 2017 at 3:50 PM, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Cleveland gets Osweiler, 2018 2nd, 2017 6th for a 2017 4th. 

They bought a second round pick. I like it. 

Exactly,  they have to spend about 80+ million this offseason, so the contract is only relevant to reaching the cap benchmark. The player is irrelevant.  If he grows up, great! If not...oh well

On 3/9/2017 at 1:50 PM, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Cleveland gets Osweiler, 2018 2nd, 2017 6th for a 2017 4th. 

They bought a second round pick. I like it. 

I actually thought what Cleveland did was very out-of-the-box and brilliant, even if osweiler doesn't work out. .