Capologist is a Saints fan and hates the Falcons.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Until Arthur Blank completes the investigation into this serious and disturbing matter, I will have no further comment.

I also hope that Blank looks into this New Orleans restaurant apparently owned by a supposed Falcons fan:

chappysneworleans3.jpg

I just called that number and made reservations for "Trout" party of two.  I don't think I'll make it there by 8:45 though.  

And lookie here...we have "capologist" working for another team.  And his name is Mark Levin...MARK LEVIN...the same libertarian talk radio show host whose reporting led to Donald Trump's wiretap Twitter.  Who else is a libertarian?  Cappy.

You've been exposed, "Cappy"...err, I mean Mr. Levin.  Nowhere to hide now.  Your days on these boards are numbered.

Cerrato_Vinny
GM Vinny Cerrato will have new capologist Mark Levin handle the 'Skins' tricky budget.
12 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And lookie here...we have "capologist" working for another team.  And his name is Mark Levin...MARK LEVIN...the same libertarian talk radio show host whose reporting led to Donald Trump's wiretap Twitter.  Who else is a libertarian?  Cappy.

You've been exposed, "Cappy"...err, I mean Mr. Levin.  Nowhere to hide now.  Your days on these boards are numbered.

Cerrato_Vinny
GM Vinny Cerrato will have new capologist Mark Levin handle the 'Skins' tricky budget.

:lol:  I do like Mark Levin especially when he says "Get off the phone you big dope!"

On 3/7/2017 at 7:12 AM, JDaveG said:

This is the real story.  Cappy is colluding with unsavory individuals like Dago.

Next we'll hear he's eating grilled nutria rats and peeing on city streets.

unsavory? I'll have you know that I am well marinated and as savory as a person could be