Capologist is a Saints fan and hates the Falcons.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

As the purveyor of the Falcons boards agenda, I can say with complete confidence that Cappy is as much as a Falcons fan as Dago is.  

Fake news.  I have information and insight not available to others.  We need to know if this is true and get to the bottom of it.  That's why I'm calling on Arthur Blank to investigate this troubling and disturbing issue.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

I decided to play along and kill this quickly, I went to 89's brilliantly titled thread "So....." to just grab a couple of tear stained quotes by Cappy which were sure to be there from when he was commiserating with the rest of us, and you know how many I found...

ZERO

Image result for rodent turns gif

Also, reading that thread depressed the **** out of me again, so **** you for that.

That thread was a real Lemon Party.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Fake news.  I have information and insight not available to others.  We need to know if this is true and get to the bottom of it.  That's why I'm calling on Arthur Blank to investigate this troubling and disturbing issue.

You found that stash tonight that you hid 3 years ago, didn't you?  

6 hours ago, silentbob1272 said:

So I'm guessing Cappy said a member of your Holy Trinity of news organizations peddles fake news?

My people have been in Houston looking into how Silent Bob drugged Kyle Shanahan during halftime of the Super Bowl. You won't believe what they're finding.  But apparently there is a type of psychotropic drug that prevents a coach from calling  a play action pass. 

I promise you, news will be forthcoming that will prove that silent Bob, not Kyle Shanahan, is the reason The Falcons  lost the Super Bowl. He is a fake Falcons fan. 

14 hours ago, Dago 3.0 said:

glad to see you finally decided to get with a winner Cappie 

This is the real story.  Cappy is colluding with unsavory individuals like Dago.

Next we'll hear he's eating grilled nutria rats and peeing on city streets.