Capologist is a Saints fan and hates the Falcons.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

giphy.gif

Reports concerning Capologist's potentially deceptive behavior on the boards are very troubling.  I am requesting that Arthur Blank investigate fan loyalty and deception by Capologist on these boards.  Neither myself nor the Atlanta Falcons will comment further until such an investigation is conducted.

Just now, toadfishtom said:

It must be true,I read about it on Breitbart 

If this is true, then it would be the biggest deception on Falcons message board history.  We need to know if this is true or not.  I will have no further comment until Arthur Blank has finished his investigation into this disturbing development.

2 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

So I'm guessing Cappy said a member of your Holy Trinity of news organizations peddles fake news?

Says there's not enough evidence to link Trump toRussia . 

Said there isn't "not" enough evidence to say Trump was BSingabout Obama . That you need to prove Obama DIDN'T do it. 

In other words completely opposite standards depending on the party making the claim. 

3 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

So I'm guessing Cappy said a member of your Holy Trinity of news organizations peddles fake news?

I'm sure you have proof that he's not a Saints fan.  There are other reports that say it's true.  Until we get to the bottom of this, we need Arthur Blank to investigate this serious and disturbing matter.  We should wait and see what the investigation shows.

2 minutes ago, WORilla said:

Says there's not enough evidence to link Trump toRussia . 

Said there isn't "not" enough evidence to say Trump was BSingabout Obama . That you need to prove Obama DIDN'T do it. 

In other words completely opposite standards depending on the party making the claim. 

Fella, we can be a little more subtle than that. ;)

16 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I'm sure you have proof that he's not a Saints fan.  There are other reports that say it's true.  Until we get to the bottom of this, we need Arthur Blank to investigate this serious and disturbing matter.  We should wait and see what the investigation shows.

As the purveyor of the Falcons boards agenda, I can say with complete confidence that Cappy is as much as a Falcons fan as Dago is.  

14 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I decided to play along and kill this quickly, I went to 89's brilliantly titled thread "So....." to just grab a couple of tear stained quotes by Cappy which were sure to be there from when he was commiserating with the rest of us, and you know how many I found...

ZERO

Image result for rodent turns gif

Also, reading that thread depressed the **** out of me again, so **** you for that.