• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This play seriously is depressing and the sad thing is, this is pretty much who the team is. In the starting lineup, you have three players who pretty much can't score in it. Bazemore is an overrated defender and Sefolosha isn't good either unless he's 100% right and he's not 100% right.

Dwight can't score unless he's hand fed. He has to be hand fed every shot, and I think he's looked at as the 5th option in an Andrew Bogut type way.

Halfway to that prediction (Well, the third try at one to be exact)............

and this same team just beat Memphis by double digits Monday.. in Memphis.. not saying they're world beaters but they are a NBA team.. 

and dwights not here to score.. he's here to board.. which he led the game in.. 

Edited by TheTrue7
20 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

True but man I expect better from our boys!

Who doesn't? I do too.. but I'm sure clippers fans didn't enjoy losing to them either.. sometimes teams play better than their record.. 

that was a very poor performance.. but for once they won with that type of performance.. 

Edited by TheTrue7
16 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

How many times in that game, when it looked as if we were gonna pad the lead a little, did baze miss a layup? 

Baze is the run killer.  It is funny, I was happy we resigned him until I saw what he got paid.  Now he has security.  He is playing down until next free agent signing.  Please trade him in the offseason.  

33 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Baze is the run killer.  It is funny, I was happy we resigned him until I saw what he got paid.  Now he has security.  He is playing down until next free agent signing.  Please trade him in the offseason.  

I was the same.. that contract went to his head.. I mean he's not even producing Baze gazes anymore.. smh