Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blkbigdog35

March Hawks Thread

562 posts in this topic

This play seriously is depressing and the sad thing is, this is pretty much who the team is. In the starting lineup, you have three players who pretty much can't score in it. Bazemore is an overrated defender and Sefolosha isn't good either unless he's 100% right and he's not 100% right.

Dwight can't score unless he's hand fed. He has to be hand fed every shot, and I think he's looked at as the 5th option in an Andrew Bogut type way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Halfway to that prediction (Well, the third try at one to be exact)............

and this same team just beat Memphis by double digits Monday.. in Memphis.. not saying they're world beaters but they are a NBA team.. 

and dwights not here to score.. he's here to board.. which he led the game in.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

Can Bud just bench Bazemore? 

I wish but his contract and Buds loyalty seems to be the deciding factor. THJ deserves more minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Halfway to that prediction......... 

and this same team just beat Memphis by double digits Monday.. in Memphis.. not saying they're world beaters but they are a NBA team

True but man I expect better from our boys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

True but man I expect better from our boys!

Who doesn't? I do too.. but I'm sure clippers fans didn't enjoy losing to them either.. sometimes teams play better than their record.. 

that was a very poor performance.. but for once they won with that type of performance.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I wish but his contract and Buds loyalty seems to be the deciding factor. THJ deserves more minutes.

How many times in that game, when it looked as if we were gonna pad the lead a little, did baze miss a layup? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

How many times in that game, when it looked as if we were gonna pad the lead a little, did baze miss a layup? 

Baze is the run killer.  It is funny, I was happy we resigned him until I saw what he got paid.  Now he has security.  He is playing down until next free agent signing.  Please trade him in the offseason.  

blkbigdog35 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

How many times in that game, when it looked as if we were gonna pad the lead a little, did baze miss a layup? 

Numerous times lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Who doesn't? I do too.. but I'm sure clippers fans didn't enjoy losing to them either.. sometimes teams play better than their record.. 

that was a very poor performance.. but for once they won with that type of performance.. 

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Baze is the run killer.  It is funny, I was happy we resigned him until I saw what he got paid.  Now he has security.  He is playing down until next free agent signing.  Please trade him in the offseason.  

I was the same.. that contract went to his head.. I mean he's not even producing Baze gazes anymore.. smh

blkbigdog35 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 4:17 PM, TheTrue7 said:

I was the same.. that contract went to his head.. I mean he's not even producing Baze gazes anymore.. smh

Bazemore at it again.  Slaps his hands after a miss but "I got 17.5 million reasons to be happy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Bazemore at it again.  Slaps his hands after a miss but "I got 17.5 million reasons to be happy"

Finally started THJ, but instead of thabo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Bazemore just throwing up bricks

The Hawks are saving money on Raw Materials with the bricks.  Bazemore felt sorry for robbing the Hawks by pen so he will build the practice facility this year with all his bricks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

The Hawks are saving money on Raw Materials with the bricks.  Bazemore felt sorry for robbing the Hawks by pen so he will build the practice facility this year with all his bricks.  

:lol: dude is logging all those minutes and not doing a damm thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites