Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

March Hawks Thread

562 posts in this topic

Dam* I'm good. Rebounding WAS NOT the main issue for the Hawks vs Cleveland, WAS NOT. The main issue was every single perimeter player had slow legs due to age or due to laziness and can't rotate properly to defend three point shots well. And this is not like it's something that's just going to get fixed by replacing one or two players!

Posted (edited)

It's not trolling when I'm 100% right. There is no "trust in process and growth" here, this team has absolutely no chance vs Cleveland while LeBron is in his prime, none. None. Zero.

Blow it up.

Edited by VoiceofReason95

You've been wrong so many times you just don't like to admit it.. and they have beat them already this year.. 

still waiting on that bet that we'll win more than 2,3,4 games this month........ troll

This team isn't beating Cleveland with the way they play. I don't know how we managed to beat the Rockets, I guess because Harden is not as cerebral as Lebron but good god Lebron just tears this whole team to shreds.

Mix in a bad night by Dennis and there is especially no chance.

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

You've been wrong so many times you just don't like to admit it.. and they have beat them already this year.. 

still waiting on that bet that we'll win more than 2,3,4 games this month........ troll

Not wrong this time....the last game was a 1 in 100 fluke, this is the reality, this team completely sucks and doesn't have a shot vs Cleveland, boards will not help them, at all.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, HEIST said:

This team isn't beating Cleveland with the way they play. I don't know how we managed to beat the Rockets, I guess because Harden is not as cerebral as Lebron but good god Lebron just tears this whole team to shreds.

Mix in a bad night by Dennis and there is especially no chance.

DING! It'd be a four game sweep with a -10 point differential again if the Hawks played them in the playoffs. There'd be no change, and there is no trust in the process and growth like with the Falcons, as the major pieces are not growing players.

There is simply a 0% chance for at least 5 years for the Hawks to crack. So why not take a step back (more like Portland though and not Philadelphia) to potentially take a step forward later? Because otherwise, the choice is being LeBron's playtoy. Every single time.

Edited by VoiceofReason95
HEIST likes this

NBA is not the type of league in which you simply "get hot" like the NFL, March Madness, and even MLB. You have to be legit good and have at least one top 10 player in the league. It's always the most talented teams in the NBA.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

DING! It'd be a four game sweep with a -10 point differential again if the Hawks played them in the playoffs. There'd be no change, and there is no trust in the process and growth like with the Falcons, as the major pieces are not growing players.

There is simply a 0% chance for at least 5 years for the Hawks to crack. So why not take a step back (more like Portland though and not Philadelphia) to potentially take a step forward either? Because otherwise, the choice is being LeBron's playtoy. Every single time.

I'm on your side. The Hawks roster has very little direction about it. The Cavs surrounded Lebron with shooters to best utilize his strengths. We surround Dennis with no shooters? Dwight with no shooters?

Dennis is a terrible defender btw. A guy in the Danny Green / KCP / Bradley mold would do wonders for him and this team, defend the other team's best offensive guard and space the floor. 

Edited by HEIST

Those that say the Hawks are like the Falcons of 2015 are simply being DELUSIONAL. There is nothing coming that is going to significantly change the prospects of the team, like the growth of the young players in the Falcons and Ryan turning it around to what he looked like he was going to be.

It's not happening for this team. It's not going to take a major turn for the better next year either.

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

I'm on your side. The Hawks roster has very little direction about it. The Cavs surrounded Lebron with shooters to best utilize his strengths. We surround Dennis with no shooters? Dwight with no shooters?

Dennis is a terrible defender btw. A guy in the Danny Green / KCP / Bradley mold would do wonders for him and this team, defend the other team's best offensive guard and space the floor. 

A KCP-Hardaway Jr sign and trade swap would be a great idea. It's one of a number of things that need to happen on the perimeter, like abandoning the Delaney experiment.

4 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

There is simply a 0% chance for at least 5 years for the Hawks to crack. So why not take a step back (more like Portland though and not Philadelphia) to potentially take a step forward either? Because otherwise, the choice is being LeBron's playtoy. Every single time.

Wtf? Because you know which outcome there will be? 

You do understand that "blow it up" isn't a guarantee that we'll be competitive for a loooooooong time? 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Smh.. this is the same guy that wanted to drop Quinn before the season.. wants to get rid of Smart after a season.. that's his solution for everything.. get rid of 

Edited by TheTrue7

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Smh.. this is the same guy that wanted to drop Quinn before the season.. wants to get rid of Smart after a season.. that's his solution for everything.. get rid of 

I admitted I was dead wrong and stupid about Quinn (a lot of it based on not paying attention in the offseason), but I still feel that Smart is Ray Goff 2.0, too many coaches are good recruiters and not good coaches.

Just now, VoiceofReason95 said:

I admitted I was dead wrong and stupid about Quinn (a lot of it based on not paying attention in the offseason), but I still feel that Smart is Ray Goff 2.0, too many coaches are good recruiters and not good coaches.

1 season?

BTW: The only chance these perimeter players have against the Cavs when the Cavs are taking you seriously is to switch everything, and Dwight can't be on the floor in this. No one on the perimeter has the physical tools to defend straight up, the game in November was a 100% fluke.

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

1 season?

You can usually have a good idea after the 2nd season, and if I'm wrong, I'll post a thread admitting it, apologizing to you, and self ban. I bet you want me gone now though.

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Wtf? Because you know which outcome there will be? 

You do understand that "blow it up" isn't a guarantee that we'll be competitive for a loooooooong time? 

Philadelphia went to an extreme. Even then are we so sure we'll be playing in an NBA final before them? Dennis, Bembry, Prince and maybe THJ is the future of the ATL Hawks right now. We're gonna have to dip into the early lottery or get lucky soon.

BTW: The only chance these perimeter players have against the Cavs when the Cavs are taking you seriously is to switch everything, and Dwight can't be on the floor in this. No one on the perimeter has the physical tools to defend straight up, the game in November was a 100% fluke.

You say that about every win................

You can usually have a good idea after the 2nd season, and if I'm wrong, I'll post a thread admitting it, apologizing to you, and self ban. I bet you want me gone now though.

If you'd just let the season play out instead of constantly being a 

IMG_0395.JPG

The hawks have cap space coming.  Use it wisely and set the team up for years to come.  Cleveland will not be on top for ever.