Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

March Hawks Thread

562 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2017 at 10:50 PM, VoiceofReason95 said:

Go ahead and get me permabanned. I don't give two rips, all of you are a bunch of CLOWNS that can't see reality.

Forget the bet in CFB season. I'm gone. I won't post anymore here.

Bye!

On 3/13/2017 at 10:53 PM, TheTrue7 said:

Yea.. I've heard that before.. then we had several "guests"

IMG_0390.JPG

Ps.. its not necessarily a good quality to have being sooooooo predictable.. 

Posted (edited)

And what's houstons upside? You know.. since the hawks are 2-0 vs them... probably don't wanna talk about those games huh.. the ones that Howard averaged 20&20

Edited by TheTrue7

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

1 down... how many more u got? :munch:

Seriously??  How many 'Guests' can you guess will show up over the next 2 weeks.  Let's run a poll,:D

13 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

Seriously??  How many 'Guests' can you guess will show up over the next 2 weeks.  Let's run a poll,:D

It's crazy that she seems fine with it.. being that pathetic to hide behind guests.. but to each their own

jayu70 and blkbigdog35 like this

43 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

It's crazy that she seems fine with it.. being that pathetic to hide behind guests.. but to each their own

Pathetic is the correct word.  

blkbigdog35 and TheTrue7 like this

4 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Weird how a rockets fan comes to the Falcons forum to talk about the Hawks :rolleyes:

Still waiting on the answer to my question.. rockets are sooo much better off without Howard yet are 0-2 against the hawks this year.. in which Howard averaged 20&20 during.. 

Sooooo blah blah I have no legitimate reasoning behind any of my bs claims blah blah.. any game ATL wins is luck and any losses are because of one player.. spoken like a true unoriginal.. 

ps still waiting on any moderator to explain to me what substance this poster is offering besides a pathetic trolling attempt.. 

33 minutes ago, Guest SunshineandRoses7 said:

Is TheTrue7 Bob Rathbun or Howard's dad?!?! ****nnnnn he has a lot of love for Dwight Howard. Its almost unhealthy, like a man loving a man!

Ps happily married.. and if she treated me how Howard must have treated you, well, I'd move on.. 

:lol:

blkbigdog35 likes this

Poor girl.. it's not me who's miserable.. anyone that takes this much pleasure in being incredibly lame with spreading her absolutely baseless opinion over multiple venues in hopes of only making people miserable, then it's obviously you who's miserable.. 

good luck with that

18 hours ago, tl;dr said:

This team needs more shooters. In the 60 win season, there was the threat of Teague, Korver, Carroll, Sap, and Dennis of shooting form beyond the arc. Get a wing player who can shoot and you can have a good team. The Hawks can make it work, they just need more shooters. 

That was the Magic's formula with Dwight, Dwight dominates down low and you can't double him because everyone outside can shoot. 

Yep that's what they are truly missing!!

tl;dr likes this

30 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

This chick is straight up bipolar or something.  To make that many guest IDs to aggravate people is ridiculous.  

It's  just sad, really.

13 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

It's  just sad, really.

That it spans over several outlets is disturbing.. I only patron this one so I'm not familiar with her in others but that's ridiculous 

jayu70 likes this

Ok everybody,  for some reason the forum settings got all screwed up. As we can see very clearly guest members were temporarily able to post here in the hawks forum.  Unfortunately it didn't take long before somebody decided it was worth devoting all their time to creating multiple logins. Lol.... either way it shouldn't be a problem now.  Please let me know if it happens again.  

Sidenote:  thank you to everybody who didn't allow the trolling  to lure you into an ugly scene.  I appreciate that. 

1 minute ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Ok everybody,  for some reason the forum settings got all screwed up. As we can see very clearly guest members were temporarily able to post here in the hawks forum.  Unfortunately it didn't take long before somebody decided it was worth devoting all their time to creating multiple logins. Lol.... either way it shouldn't be a problem now.  Please let me know if it happens again.  

Sidenote:  thank you to everybody who didn't allow the trolling  to lure you into an ugly scene.  I appreciate that. 

Thank you!

24 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Very much appreciated