Trump - Russia Thread

1,402 posts in this topic

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

Katrina vandenHeuvel cosigned it.

Katrina vandenHeuvel Verified account

@KatrinaNation

The Nation magazine Editor and Publisher

~~~~~~~

The Nation is the oldest continuously published weekly magazine in the United States, and the most widely read weekly journal of liberal/progressive political and cultural news, opinion, and analysis.

Look to me like she just passed it along

Which isn't to say they're aren't trustworthy Russian outlets anymore but the number not directly controlled by the Kremlin gets fewer and fewer each year and the amount of resources the FSB and KGB have poured across various newsites and social media is said to be on a ridiculously huge scale and this story could even be true but they also have a clear vested interest in confirming the stories of right leaning independent sources.

Also Sberbank is an openly Kremlin controlled bank, and they likely don't play loose with their ****. So you have to ask yourself what exactly is their motivation for revealing the confidence of their lobbyist controlled sources here or whether they're telling the whole truth. (Could be true, could be false, could be a little of both , it's almost certainly designed to tell a particular narrative)

But again I preface all that with saying I wouldn't be shocked if Clinton's small council is hypocritical as **** when it comes to Russia. The idea that her minions were in the pockets of all kinds of foreign interests isn't a novel concept about them

1 minute ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Exactly what I mentally pictured.

Hillary and Cersei have matching haircuts after their respective walks of shame.  :ninja:

Billy Ocean and AF89 like this

9 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Look to me like she just passed it along

Yes, that's what I meant; I didn't say she co-wrote it.

Cosign, a term popular in the hip hop community, when an artist, usually someone with commercial success, gives a different artist, usually someone with less notoriety, a "shout-out" by passing along an endorsement of their work.

IlEAflW.png?1

Which I guess if we believe everything we read makes Podesta Littefinger, as a borderline pedo allegedly playing both sides of the game :ninja: 

JFC they are hypocrites.  This was before he was part of the campaign and he took a speaking fee.  Lest I remind anyone some of the countries Hillary took speaking fees from?  Or her cash flow from sell of Uranium to the Russians to the Clinton Foundation? 

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, authored the letter to the Trump administration detailing the newly discovered work. 

“I cannot recall any time in our nation’s history when the president selected as his national security advisor someone who violated the Constitution by accepting tens of thousands of dollars from an agent of a global adversary that attacked our democracy,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

SacFalcFan likes this

Retired Gen. Michael Flynn was paid $11,250 by Russia's top cybersecurity firm, Kaspersky, in 2015, according to new documents obtained and published by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on Thursday. Flynn was also paid $11,250 by the Russian charter cargo airline Volga-Dnepr Airlines, according to the documents.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-flynn-and-russia-2017-3

lawls I've been using Kaspersky on my PCs for as far back as I can remember.

0ZuI30A.png

WhenFalconsWin likes this

6 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

lawls I've been using Kaspersky on my PCs for as far back as I can remember.

0ZuI30A.png

Same here...Yur komputer is proteckted me frriend :lol:

Billy Ocean likes this

PAUL: I think it's a real debate how big NATO should be and whether or not it's more provocative than good. And there's also the debate that the president brought up throughout the campaign, and that is we seem to be paying for all of it. Whenever there's a war fought, our soldiers fight it and our dollars pay for it. And so the 45 soldiers that Montenegro has I think are hardly an asset to our national security. And, really, our decisions need to be about our national security. And so I just don't think it enhances our national security to have Montenegro part of NATO.

giphy.gif

JDaveG likes this

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, JDaveG said:

It was never about finding evidence of collusion.  It was always about trying to discredit and delegitimize the President of the United States.

That's what peeves me about it -- it's the worst kind of dirty politics.  And it's not like there aren't plenty of principled reasons to oppose him, but everyone has to try to go for the kill shot.

I wonder how many likes were from people that voted for the guy who spent five years trying to discredit and legitimize the last POTUS.

Edited by mfaulk57158
WOR likes this

Why is it the Dems are so concerned about interference when Obama used taxpayer funds to try to influence the Israeli elections not to mention the US's history of influencing elections (including Russia)?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

I think the answer is clear on this one...

3 hours ago, capologist said:

Why is it the Dems are so concerned about interference when Obama used taxpayer funds to try to influence the Israeli elections not to mention the US's history of influencing elections (including Russia)?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

I think the answer is clear on this one...

I've pointed this out before but it just falls on deaf ears.  Also, when the last administration asked Putin to be patient they'll have more flexibility after they win the election?  Kind of hard to take them seriously.  

James Bond 007 likes this

The Russian conspiracy coup perpetrated by the Democrats may be the biggest one of the biggest political suicides I've ever seen one by one party.  

The FBI has been conducting a criminal investigation into Trump-Russia relations for six months.  That's kind of the opposite of a "conspiracy" or a "coup".

Of course, Trump falsely accusing Obama of wiretapping his phones at Trump Tower...THAT is a conspiracy theory.  The FBI, DOJ, and NSA all said that Trump lied about that.  They also confirmed that a criminal investigation about Trump-Russia relations is ongoing.

big_dog, BrockSamson and holymoses like this