Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

2,056 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

wfw: "Show me proof!"

mdrake: ::shows proof::

wfw:

rMG3_f-maxage-0.gif

I love the Kramer gif, but you still didn't show me the video tape I requested where a democratic official is on tape calling for impeachment.  I showed you a tape where at least 4 democratic leaders did that.  But don't let the facts door hit you on your azz on the way out!:lol:  You have speculative comments in left leaning newspapers which for everyone that knows, without positive traction, someone stuck in the mud in Alabama, when you apply the gas one wheels spins and the other does nothing.  

Btw, that WFW to you sir.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I love the Kramer gif, but you still didn't show me the video tape I requested where a democratic official is on tape calling for impeachment.  I showed you a tape where at least 4 democratic leaders did that.  But don't let the facts door hit you on your azz on the way out!:lol:  You have speculative comments in left leaning newspapers which for everyone that knows, without positive traction, someone stuck in the mud in Alabama, when you apply the gas one wheels spins and the other does nothing.  

Btw, that WFW to you sir.

Speculative quotes about years of investigations lined up? **** outta here. You're a troll and a sad human being. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Speculative quotes about years of investigations lined up? **** outta here. You're a troll and a sad human being. 

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Someone is a little salty this morning.  How can you have "years of investigation" about impeachment of two candidates that only announced less than 2 years ago?  Do you even peruse some of the shyt you post before you hit the enter button? :lol: 

The best thing you'll post all day, all week, all month will be the Kramer gif.  

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Someone is a little salty this morning.  How can you have "years of investigation" about impeachment of two candidates that only announced less than 2 years ago?  Do you even peruse some of the shyt you post before you hit the enter button? :lol: 

The best thing you'll post all day, all week, all month will be the Kramer gif.  

It's not my problem that you're wrong and you're not man enough to admit it. Enjoy your Sunday. 

MACK4ttACK likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

It's not my problem that you're wrong and you're not man enough to admit it. Enjoy your Sunday. 

You didn't post a tape because you cannot find one.  But that doesn't make you an awfui human being though.  

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I just put the troll on ignore.  I'm done with his nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I just put the troll on ignore.  I'm done with his nonsense.

IMHO this is progress.  I can move on and not deal with your nonsense and now respond to the many posters who wish to have a civil conversation.  

16 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Investigate, not call for impeachment, and I still do not see a tape of a GOP official calling for impeachment.  Why can't you just admit that.  I specifically asked for a tape like I provided you.  I mean if that's how you want to play it that's fine as well, but no sense dragging this out.  I still didn't call you a horrible person over our differences either.

That's WFW, please.  

Why would they investigate her? Just for ***** and giggles? Or so they could impeach her? 

Chaffetz isn't an idiot, he was smart enough not to use the word impeach, but his intentions were crystal clear. 

It's not my problem you choose to be willfully ignorant of that. 

Lastly, **** outta here by saying something isn't true unless there's "tape." Multiple, multiple media outlets reported Chaffetz's comments, and he never said he was misquoted - you said that. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

If House Republicans planned to investigate Hillary for years with no goal on mind, they are wasteful spenders and Trump should slash their budgets. 

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Is this why they're not considering immunity for him? 

They really don't want him to testify (the dems I mean) because he will implicate them in an investigation.  That's why they are acting like they don't to have immunity, it because of him they care about, it's because of what they will find out about them.  

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They really don't want him to testify (the dems I mean) because he will implicate them in an investigation.  That's why they are acting like they don't to have immunity, it because of him they care about, it's because of what they will find out about them.  

LOL
O
L

mdrake34 and MACK4ttACK like this

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

LOL
O
L

::months ago:: "Let's conspire to wage an investigation against Trump!"

::present day:: "holy **** why did no one think Flynn would talk and expose us!" 

Alt right Twitter accounts are sharing a screen shot that claims Susan Rice and/or Loretta Lynch ordered the unmasking of US citizens.