Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

2,069 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

 

Putin pumped money into his choice in the France election, Ms Marine Le Pen. He is on a mission to have allies in every major country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I think it's time to literally shut out Russia from the world banking system and the Internet. 

Remove them from SWIFT, and coordinate with ISPs and ICANN to cripple Russia's web access ability. 

Make life **** until their own citizens revolt against that fascist autocracy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spectre said:

Personally, I think it's time to literally shut out Russia from the world banking system and the Internet. 

Remove them from SWIFT, and coordinate with ISPs and ICANN to cripple Russia's web access ability. 

Make life **** until their own citizens revolt against that fascist autocracy. 

Look how that worked out for N. Korea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MACK2THEFUTURE said:

Look how that worked out for N. Korea

Completely different circumstances. The socioeconomic climate is radically different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spectre said:

Completely different circumstances. The socioeconomic climate is radically different. 

If the Republicans were not in control of the Executive and Legislative branches, it would be a possibility. Unfortunately, the definition of "Drain the Swamp" for Trumpers is "reelect your incumbent Congressman"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Trump and a chunk of the administration is brought down.

2. Remaining administration is a shell of its former self, and cannot effectively do anything for the remainder of the term.

3. House and Senate flips bigly in 2018. 

4. Progressive/Democrat President is elected in 2020. 

5. Vicious countermeasures and laws are taken and passed to ensure the end of this ****show modern Republican party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

 

:lol: If they ever again try to force us to swallow Hillary as some sort of interim president in the event of a Trump impeachment I'll be right behind SB, Marla and Bob on those ramparts quoting bad Victor Hugo (or maybe Hugo Weaving :ninja: ) and passing them the ammunition belts. 

 

Imma not get shot at tho cause I'm a coward

lostone and mdrake34 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Spectre said:

1. Trump and a chunk of the administration is brought down.

2. Remaining administration is a shell of its former self, and cannot effectively do anything for the remainder of the term.

3. House and Senate flips bigly in 2018. 

4. Progressive/Democrat President is elected in 2020. 

5. Vicious countermeasures and laws are taken and passed to ensure the end of this ****show modern Republican party. 

BOOM      You hit the nail on the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

:lol: If they ever again try to force us to swallow Hillary as some sort of interim president in the event of a Trump impeachment I'll be right behind SB, Marla and Bob on those ramparts quoting bad Victor Hugo (or maybe Hugo Weaving :ninja: ) and passing them the ammunition belts. 

This is something that some of the more Republican leaning posters here don't seem to understand. No one wants Trump impeached and Hillary installed. This isn't about Hillary Clinton in any way, shape, or form. This is about justice the transparency of our democracy. Even if Trump is impeached, Pence would becomes President. No one disputes that, except for a few extremists.

mdrake34, AF89 and MACK4ttACK like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

:lol: If they ever again try to force us to swallow Hillary as some sort of interim president in the event of a Trump impeachment I'll be right behind SB, Marla and Bob on those ramparts quoting bad Victor Hugo (or maybe Hugo Weaving :ninja: ) and passing them the ammunition belts. 

 

Imma not get shot at tho cause I'm a coward

I don't know why some are even mentioning impeachment?  There is no there/there.  Wishful thinking more likely.  Like I said a few posts above this is not the way it works, that's not how any of this works.  reiteration is our friend.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

 

Probably because the FBI is unwilling also. I would think it would be in conflict since the FBI wants him in handcuffs.

MACK4ttACK likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Pfff everyone knows b^tchs that need immunity are probably guilty..right Trump/Flynn?

They sure spewed this months ago never thinking it could turn and bite them back.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't know why some are even mentioning impeachment?  There is no there/there.  Wishful thinking more likely.  Like I said a few posts above this is not the way it works, that's not how any of this works.  reiteration is our friend.  

 

 

I know you know the difference between impeachment and actually getting rid of a president,  but in the heat of your arguments I think you guys sometimes forget.

We're still only a few months into this thing and Trump is already walking a super tight line in this regard. To date there's only been one impeachment of a president and if Bill Clinton lying about getting some head is the set target for this kinda thing from some of these very same career politicans in Trump's corner, than Trump is absolutely risking getting hearings if he keeps up at the pace he's at. This ain't gonna be able work for four years, period.

He's got the advantage over Clinton in that, both houses are controlled by his party but that's only going to get him so far before some of these folks start wondering if this loon is going to be costing them their careers. 

Generals like Oliver North and Micheal Flynn may be conditioned to fall on their sword for their president, career politicans are not

MACK4ttACK likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Probably because the FBI is unwilling also. I would think it would be in conflict since the FBI wants him in handcuffs.

Either they don't think they need him to get the info they want or a bigger fish is nibbling on another line.

Big_Dog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Either they don't think they need him to get the info they want or a bigger fish is nibbling on another line.

Trump's gonna testify against himself, cause the Art of the Deal says to keep them on their toes and hit them with the negotiating tactic they'll never expect or some shyt. :ninja: 

 

4 Billion D Chess

mdrake34 and Leon Troutsky like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now