Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

2,069 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

In all seriousness, the Senate hearing has been much better than the House hearing.

lol yeah, 5 min's sessions, the competency of the Senators and the variety of the witnesses. They can say a lot more than "can't comment"

Leon Troutsky likes this

On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 0:15 PM, big_dog said:

Wait till Flynn gets immunity and dumps the load to prove the collusion. Be patient. It's coming. Flynn is already guilty of failing to register as a foreign agent and setting up the Turkish kidnapping meet at the Essex Hotel. Rather than face a trial he'll rat out everyone in the collusion. It's time for you to educate yourself.

WFW, are you still laughing at my post from last week.  I'm laughing now.

Edited by big_dog
@whenfalconswin

Flynn asking for immunity from prosecution for testifying. Give it to him and let's end this Trump/Russia collusion stuff.    

13 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Flynn asking for immunity from prosecution for testifying. Give it to him and let's end this Trump/Russia collusion stuff.    

It would be nice.

If there is something there let the hammer be dropped....if not lets just move on.

As humorous and ironic the situation is....I am tired of hearing about it

http://www.alternet.org/noam-chomsky-it-fair-worry-about-trump-staging-false-flag-terrorist-attack

A quote from Chomsky...

JF: Do you think there will ever be a moment of awakening, or a disconnect for Trump's supporters of his rhetoric and what he's been doing in Washington, or can this just keep going? 

NC: I think that sooner or later the white working-class constituency will recognize, and in fact, much of the rural population will come to recognize, that the promises are built on sand. There is nothing there.

And then what happens becomes significant. In order to maintain his popularity, the Trump administration will have to try to find some means of rallying the support and changing the discourse from the policies that they are carrying out, which are basically a wrecking ball to something else. Maybe scapegoating, saying, "Well, I'm sorry, I can't bring your jobs back because these bad people are preventing it." And the typical scapegoating goes to vulnerable people: immigrants, terrorists, Muslims and elitists, whoever it may be. And that can turn out to be very ugly. 

I think that we shouldn't put aside the possibility that there would be some kind of staged or alleged terrorist act, which can change the country instantly.

Edited by Spectre

Oh god I just watched the CNN panel with Trump voters, and all but one of them are in denial that Russia is even a threat or caused any damage. They are delusional.

HolyMoses likes this

4 hours ago, Spectre said:
I think that we shouldn't put aside the possibility that there would be some kind of staged or alleged terrorist act, which can change the country instantly.

I'm more worried that the Kremlin will make take that action than Trump. The problem is that the intel community is strong enough to identify who is responsible for what and if we conclusively find out Russia did it, there will be real military conflic,. not just "active measures." We should also be careful not to assume that the next  terrorist attack is a false flag op. just because Trump is president.

7 hours ago, Spectre said:

Not that complicated. 

It's like that House of Rep (R) asking Comey... "Well did he dislike Hillary or did he like Trump? Which is it?" As if they are not mutually inclusive, trying to steer the hearing.

Be prepare folks to see less and less of the Trumpsters on here as more and more gets revealed about Trumps ties to the Russian underground. The Trumpsters will be busy burying their heads in the sand.  :slick:

2 hours ago, big_dog said:

Be prepare folks to see less and less of the Trumpsters on here as more and more gets revealed about Trumps ties to the Russian underground. The Trumpsters will be busy burying their heads in alt-right media.

FIFY

mdrake34, Big_Dog and MACK4ttACK like this

14 hours ago, big_dog said:

WFW, are you still laughing at my post from last week.  I'm laughing now.

Him asking for immunity is no more exciting than Hillary's people asking for immunity on her email scandal...think about that for a minute b_d 

Once again it's all just "Farkas News"...just sayin'

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Him asking for immunity is no more exciting than Hillary's people asking for immunity on her email scandal...that about that for a minute b_d 

Once again it's all just "Farkas News"...just sayin'

Trump and the man who is asking for immunity thought it was pretty exciting when Hillary's people asked for immunity though....

mdrake34 and Big_Dog like this

@whenfalconswin  Huge difference between email blunder and what ties are being shown with the whitehouse and Russian mobsters.  Stupidity vs Criminality  

Just now, Jpowers said:

Trump and the man who is asking for immunity thought it was pretty exciting when Hillary's people asked for immunity though....

wfw is a troll, plain and simple. 

MACK4ttACK and HolyMoses like this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

You'll see after all the hysteria settles down JP that there will be no there/there.  Just like I said nothing would come of her email scandal.  Call it luck, call it skill in following politics for a long time, but my record on here is pretty dayum good. If I'm wrong I'll be the first one (as I usually am) on here saying so.  I don't expect the same courtesy from some on here though...they know who they are.