Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

2,069 posts in this topic

How come a ghost never gets called out for being an ******* ghost to some board members, from his ghostly friends?  I guess ghosts on the left are A-okay?  It's nice to be a Democrat, good to know...just sayin'

6 hours ago, WOR said:

Option A: Trump or his team were colluding with Russia and are trying at all costs to cover it up. 

Option B: The leader of the free world and our military is completely innocent and is just unbelievably clumsy. 

Honestly. At this point Idk which one is better. If a person is innocent and THIS is the path they take to convince the public of such.....is that really a "strategic" mastermind that needs to be in power? 

Why not both beside the inncoent part?

Collusion happened and it is clear the Trump administration is full of idots

Edited by MAD597

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How come a ghost never gets called out for being an ******* ghost to some board members, from his ghostly friends?  I guess ghosts on the left are A-okay?  It's nice to be a Democrat, good to know...just sayin'

Last time we had so many snowflakes in this town in March, it was 1993.

mdrake34 likes this

28 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree here. Cruz's face is still the reigning champ to me.

Ted Cruz is pretty funny though 

7 hours ago, Darth Falcon said:

Not sure if you remember the massive buildup that was taking place.

Given the U.S.'s long, bloody, and quite recent history of meddling in Latin America, I think it'd be funny if those countries requested that Putin deploy Russian troops along the Mexico border.

17 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Given the U.S.'s long, bloody, and quite recent history of meddling in Latin America, I think it'd be funny if those countries requested that Putin deploy Russian troops along the Mexico border.

On some posts, you seem reasonable, at other times though, it's like you're an excuse making machine for Putin and Trump. Even Chomsky said that Hillary was a better option than Trump, whom I've seen you reference often on here. You're a lawyer aren't you? Can you seriously look at the body of evidence regarding Trump and his inner-circle, see all this smoke, and say there's nothing to it and it's all just a smear job? What is your angle, other than eating ***? 

7 minutes ago, Spectre said:

On some posts, you seem reasonable, at other times though, it's like you're an excuse making machine for Putin and Trump. Even Chomsky said that Hillary was a better option than Trump, whom I've seen you reference often on here. You're a lawyer aren't you? Can you seriously look at the body of evidence regarding Trump and his inner-circle, see all this smoke, and say there's nothing to it and it's all just a smear job? What is your angle, other than eating ***? 

Ignoring all the other stuff....

:lol::lol:

mdrake34 and AF89 like this

26 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

Like we've deployed military, missiles, etc all along Russia's border?

Yeah, I mean look at the long list of coups (including the one Hillary enabled in Honduras), our invasions of Panama & Grenada, the decades-long screwing of Cuba, and:

02/01/17 - President Donald Trump threatened in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them itself, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press.

6 minutes ago, WOR said:

Ignoring all the other stuff....

:lol::lol:

:lol: 

BO doesn't tailor his opinions around political parties tho you have to respect that. He's pretty consistent.

Billy Ocean and WOR like this

21 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Here's a Chomsky quote for you:

"My own concern is primarily the terror and violence carried out by my own state, for two reasons. For one thing, because it happens to be the larger component of international violence. But also for a much more important reason than that; namely, I can do something about it. So even if the U.S. was responsible for 2 percent of the violence in the world instead of the majority of it, it would be that 2 percent I would be primarily responsible for. And that is a simple ethical judgment. That is, the ethical value of one’s actions depends on their anticipated and predictable consequences. It is very easy to denounce the atrocities of someone else. That has about as much ethical value as denouncing atrocities that took place in the 18th century."

AF89 likes this

On Sunday, May 01, 2016 at 5:04 PM, atl falcon 89 said:

Also I'm racist against Russians :ninja:

edit: Except Kovy

In my defense I was this boards chief Russiaphobe before it was cool again :ninja: 

Speaking of eating ***...

About 10 years ago, when I was living in Atlanta, I dated a Ukrainian girl who hostessed at a restaurant in Buckhead until her visa ran out. Dirty talk in an Eastern European accent is awesome.

Now I'm spending at least a week out of every month in Atlanta on business, and my side chick up there was born in Russia. Her parents immigrated when she was really young, so she doesn't have the accent. However, she does have an extensive gymnastics background, and she can go from cowgirl to reverse-cowgirl then back to regular cowgirl again all without ever hopping off the d.

I be laying there like:

xgXMqtC.png

mdrake34 likes this

36 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Here's a Chomsky quote for you:

"My own concern is primarily the terror and violence carried out by my own state, for two reasons. For one thing, because it happens to be the larger component of international violence. But also for a much more important reason than that; namely, I can do something about it. So even if the U.S. was responsible for 2 percent of the violence in the world instead of the majority of it, it would be that 2 percent I would be primarily responsible for. And that is a simple ethical judgment. That is, the ethical value of one’s actions depends on their anticipated and predictable consequences. It is very easy to denounce the atrocities of someone else. That has about as much ethical value as denouncing atrocities that took place in the 18th century."

And Trump is far worse compared to Hillary in that regard, as even Chomsky has noted. 

I'm kinda finding it hard to believe that the same ding dongs who think "password" is a secure login, are supposed to all of a sudden be clever enough to have orchestrated this whole Russia conspiracy trail of breadcrumbs that for some reason Trump surrogates just happen to innocently keep walking into :lol:

If the Whitehouse is innocent of any Russian ties, why is there so much flip-flopping and dodging of questions? An honest entity would welcome an investigation and cooperate rather than double talking and doing coverups.     

And that's a fact Jact.