Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

1,387 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

It's amazing how WFW's logic plays out. It's if he has moments of dillusion mixed with assaphacia.

I'm not Jan Berry...may God rest his soul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

This could  be said of the Russian folly collusion as well.  They'd had 9 months...not just 3 weeks, I guess your standards are different? :rolleyes:

Investigations take months or years to complete.  Trump made a definitive claim that his phones at Trump Tower were wiretapped.  There is no evidence to support that claim.  He lied.  His own DOJ, NSA, and FBI said it was false.  

Stop acting like a hack and a troll.  Just acknowledge that he made up a very serious felony accusation against the former President.  

big_dog, falconsd56 and toadfishtom like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He used wire tapping in quotes. You and him can deny all you want that's what he meant, but it's absolutely what he meant. Because, you know, those are the words he used. 

Again, he said Obama did it, you're saying it was apparent from the start Obama didn't do it. Which means Trump lied. By your own words. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

He used wire tapping in quotes. You and him can deny all you want that's what he meant, but it's absolutely what he meant. Because, you know, those are the words he used. 

Again, he said Obama did it, you're saying it was apparent from the start Obama didn't do it. Which means Trump lied. By your own words. 

In two tweets he used quotes.  In the other one or two, he did not use quotes.  For example:

He is a conspiracy nut who spread a very serious, and false, accusation against the former president.  His credibility as POTUS will keep tanking until he acknowledges what is right in front of his face...his accusation is false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Investigations take months or years to complete.  Trump made a definitive claim that his phones at Trump Tower were wiretapped.  There is no evidence to support that claim.  He lied.  His own DOJ, NSA, and FBI said it was false.  

Stop acting like a hack and a troll.  Just acknowledge that he made up a very serious felony accusation against the former President.  

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make your points more salient than mine or me any less of a poster than you.  Also, trying to denigrate posters when they don't  follow you like a lemming  makes it hard to take any discussion with you seriously.  

9 months is a long time and they know all they need to know...yet Trump gets 3 weeks all while trying to put an administration together.  Yeah, that makes a helluva lot of sense.  Having said that I agree he needs to produce something sooner rather than later.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A president does not accuse a former president of a felony without having overwhelming evidence that is released to the public immediately.  It's pretty obvious that you're acting like a troll and a hack by not acknowledging what is obvious to everybody else at this point...Trump made a false accusation against Obama, had zero evidence for his false accusation, and still refuses to acknowledge the falsity of it despite his own DOJ, NSA, and FBI saying it is false.

Trump's credibility as POTUS is in shambles now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

"wire-tapping"  done from Obama himself doing it is obvious, he didn't do it. But surveillance of Trump Tower from the Obama administration is all but certain.  

Well, that would certainly explain the "bad (or sick) guy" remark.

Just do me this one favor, and I will completely change my opinion of you. Have the common decency to recognize that it was a completely assaholic  tweet and Trump should apologize. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Well, that would certainly explain the "bad (or sick) guy" remark.

Just do me this one favor, and I will completely change my opinion of you. Have the common decency to recognize that it was a completely assaholic  tweet and Trump should apologize. 

 

I just said that in another post, said it when it happened, that it was a stupid way to phrase it.  As have most of our Trump supporters on here.  But do a favor, you don't need to change your poinion of me because I am not looking for your approval.  This is not a sermon, just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This could  be said of the Russian folly collusion as well.  They'd had 9 months...not just 3 weeks, I guess your standards are different? :rolleyes:

Except no one is investigating it, because investigations require something to start with. If the FBI, CIA, NSA, GCHQ, and DOJ says there is nothing, there's nothing.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spectre said:

Except no one is investigating it, because investigations require something to start with. If the FBI, CIA, NSA, GCHQ, and DOJ says there is nothing, there's nothing.

When we here this on the collusion finally we can get back to hearing opinions about governing on here instead of the other nonsense, looking forward to that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, they got Flynn, Trump, and everyone through surveillance... of Russians. 

By listening and watching the Russians, we saw the doofus and crew with their pants around their ankles. 

toadfishtom likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Yeah, they got Flynn, Trump, and everyone through surveillance... of Russians. 

By listening and watching the Russians, we saw the doofus and crew with their pants around their ankles. 

It stands to reason that they got Flynn this way and that they'd already have enough evidence on "everyone else", you're just on a fishing expedition with no bait.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

He used wire tapping in quotes. You and him can deny all you want that's what he meant, but it's absolutely what he meant. Because, you know, those are the words he used. 

Again, he said Obama did it, you're saying it was apparent from the start Obama didn't do it. Which means Trump lied. By your own words. 

Obama administration is Obama. What part of that is hard to figure out. Again stop trying to litigate a 130 character tweet. It is not the crime.

holymoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It stands to reason that they got Flynn this way and that they'd already have enough evidence on "everyone else", you're just on a fishing expedition with no bait.  

Watergate took two years, and they caught them in the act. Patience little man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spectre said:

Watergate took two years, and they caught them in the act. Patience little man. 

I've got the answer for you so you can stop worrying.  Yep, 8 more years.  Just pretend it's Obama and it will all be over in the blink of an eye.  Maybe by the the democrats will get back on course...then again, maybe not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

In two tweets he used quotes.  In the other one or two, he did not use quotes.  For example:

He is a conspiracy nut who spread a very serious, and false, accusation against the former president.  His credibility as POTUS will keep tanking until he acknowledges what is right in front of his face...his accusation is false.

 

15 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Obama administration is Obama. What part of that is hard to figure out. Again stop trying to litigate a 130 character tweet. It is not the crime.

Bad or sick guy is also the entire Obama administration? 

All of this was discussed ad nauseum throughout the primaries and campaign. "Trump is not a politician, he says what he means! . .  . Except when he doesn't."

Also, you can't tell me what I can and can't do. 

holymoses and Leon Troutsky like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've got the answer for you so you can stop worrying.  Yep, 8 more years.  Just pretend it's Obama and it will all be over in the blink of an eye.  Maybe by the the democrats will get back on course...then again, maybe not.

I'm not worried. I'm excited to see our police working around the clock to end the future of fascists like you in America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I'm not worried. I'm excited to see our police working around the clock to end the future of fascists like you in America.

I'm amazed at how wrong you can be at every turn.  It's becoming cliche around here lately, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.  Of course you're the exception to the blind squirrel theory...

James Bond 007 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Obama administration is Obama. What part of that is hard to figure out. Again stop trying to litigate a 130 character tweet. It is not the crime.

 It's obvious you are correct! And by "bad  (or sick) guy"  he was talking about the administration. 

 In which Trump becomes the first person in history to refer to a presidential administration as a "guy."

  You clearly have no backbone. 

 And that is not a commentary on your  lack of integrity. That is an anatomical necessity for you to be able to contort yourself in such knots to make  the remarkable assertions you come up with. 

toadfishtom, mdrake34 and Spectre like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, holymoses said:

 It's obvious you are correct! And by "bad  (or sick) guy"  he was talking about the administration. 

 In which Trump becomes the first person in history to refer to a presidential administration as a "guy."

  You clearly have no backbone. 

 And that is not a commentary on your  lack of integrity. That is an anatomical necessity for you to be able to contort yourself in such knots to make  the remarkable assertions you come up with. 

He's got the ESPN, he can read Trump's mind when he tweets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, holymoses said:

 It's obvious you are correct! And by "bad  (or sick) guy"  he was talking about the administration. 

 In which Trump becomes the first person in history to refer to a presidential administration as a "guy."

  You clearly have no backbone. 

 And that is not a commentary on your  lack of integrity. That is an anatomical necessity for you to be able to contort yourself in such knots to make  the remarkable assertions you come up with. 

No I would agree Obama is a bad and sick guy. I've not contorted myself into knots. LOL! I can not tell you how much I enjoy this! Keep it coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

No I would agree Obama is a bad and sick guy. I've not contorted myself into knots. LOL! I can not tell you how much I enjoy this! Keep it coming!

So he did mean just Obama, not his entire administration. By your own admission. 

Leon Troutsky and holymoses like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

So he did mean just Obama, not his entire administration. By your own admission. 

Trump's words exist in a quantum state where any word means everything at any possible time. It's only when you examine a particular word or phrase while also knowing Trump's heart will you then be able to discover Trump's true meaning. However, as soon as a Trumpster stops reading the word or phrase, it may take on any other meaning at a later point in time. 

This is known as the Drumphingers Tweet theorm of ******* ********. 

Edited by Spectre
mdrake34 and Statick like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now