Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

1,402 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

We heard Comey say neither the FBI nor DOJ had any evidence to support Trump's claims that Obama wire tapped him.  That wasn't known before today.

They have no evidence "Obama wire-tapped" that was clear from the start.  But did a person/s order surveillance at Trump towers?  That remains to be seen.  

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They have no evidence "Obama wire-tapped" that was clear from the start.  But did a person/s order surveillance at Trump towers?  That remains to be seen.  

And there's zero evidence of this, because there isn't any. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, it doesn't remain to be seen.  If there were evidence of it, Trump could have released over the past three weeks.  He has nothing.  He lied.  He made up a false accusation against Obama.  

mdrake34, big_dog and BrockSamson like this

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They have no evidence "Obama wire-tapped" that was clear from the start.  

So Trump's claim was bull  **** from the start?  Because he said Obama did it.

big_dog and Leon Troutsky like this

It's amazing how WFW's logic plays out. It's if he has moments of dillusion mixed with assaphacia.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

So Trump's claim was bull  **** from the start?  Because he said Obama did it.

"wire-tapping"  done from Obama himself doing it is obvious, he didn't do it. But surveillance of Trump Tower from the Obama administration is all but certain.  

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

No, it doesn't remain to be seen.  If there were evidence of it, Trump could have released over the past three weeks.  He has nothing.  He lied.  He made up a false accusation against Obama.  

This could  be said of the Russian folly collusion as well.  They'd had 9 months...not just 3 weeks, I guess your standards are different? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

"wire-tapping"  done from Obama himself doing it is obvious, he didn't do it. But surveillance of Trump Tower from the Obama administration is all but certain.  

No, it's not.  It's false.  Comey said there was NO EVIDENCE to support Trump's tweets.  Period.

Trump made it up.  He needs to acknowledge that he lied and apologize for it.  

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

It's amazing how WFW's logic plays out. It's if he has moments of dillusion mixed with assaphacia.

I'm not Jan Berry...may God rest his soul

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

This could  be said of the Russian folly collusion as well.  They'd had 9 months...not just 3 weeks, I guess your standards are different? :rolleyes:

Investigations take months or years to complete.  Trump made a definitive claim that his phones at Trump Tower were wiretapped.  There is no evidence to support that claim.  He lied.  His own DOJ, NSA, and FBI said it was false.  

Stop acting like a hack and a troll.  Just acknowledge that he made up a very serious felony accusation against the former President.  

falconsd56, toadfishtom and big_dog like this

He used wire tapping in quotes. You and him can deny all you want that's what he meant, but it's absolutely what he meant. Because, you know, those are the words he used. 

Again, he said Obama did it, you're saying it was apparent from the start Obama didn't do it. Which means Trump lied. By your own words. 

Just now, mdrake34 said:

He used wire tapping in quotes. You and him can deny all you want that's what he meant, but it's absolutely what he meant. Because, you know, those are the words he used. 

Again, he said Obama did it, you're saying it was apparent from the start Obama didn't do it. Which means Trump lied. By your own words. 

In two tweets he used quotes.  In the other one or two, he did not use quotes.  For example:

He is a conspiracy nut who spread a very serious, and false, accusation against the former president.  His credibility as POTUS will keep tanking until he acknowledges what is right in front of his face...his accusation is false.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Investigations take months or years to complete.  Trump made a definitive claim that his phones at Trump Tower were wiretapped.  There is no evidence to support that claim.  He lied.  His own DOJ, NSA, and FBI said it was false.  

Stop acting like a hack and a troll.  Just acknowledge that he made up a very serious felony accusation against the former President.  

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make your points more salient than mine or me any less of a poster than you.  Also, trying to denigrate posters when they don't  follow you like a lemming  makes it hard to take any discussion with you seriously.  

9 months is a long time and they know all they need to know...yet Trump gets 3 weeks all while trying to put an administration together.  Yeah, that makes a helluva lot of sense.  Having said that I agree he needs to produce something sooner rather than later.  

A president does not accuse a former president of a felony without having overwhelming evidence that is released to the public immediately.  It's pretty obvious that you're acting like a troll and a hack by not acknowledging what is obvious to everybody else at this point...Trump made a false accusation against Obama, had zero evidence for his false accusation, and still refuses to acknowledge the falsity of it despite his own DOJ, NSA, and FBI saying it is false.

Trump's credibility as POTUS is in shambles now.

26 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Well, that would certainly explain the "bad (or sick) guy" remark.

Just do me this one favor, and I will completely change my opinion of you. Have the common decency to recognize that it was a completely assaholic  tweet and Trump should apologize. 

3 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Well, that would certainly explain the "bad (or sick) guy" remark.

Just do me this one favor, and I will completely change my opinion of you. Have the common decency to recognize that it was a completely assaholic  tweet and Trump should apologize. 

I just said that in another post, said it when it happened, that it was a stupid way to phrase it.  As have most of our Trump supporters on here.  But do a favor, you don't need to change your poinion of me because I am not looking for your approval.  This is not a sermon, just a thought.

52 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Except no one is investigating it, because investigations require something to start with. If the FBI, CIA, NSA, GCHQ, and DOJ says there is nothing, there's nothing.

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

Except no one is investigating it, because investigations require something to start with. If the FBI, CIA, NSA, GCHQ, and DOJ says there is nothing, there's nothing.

When we here this on the collusion finally we can get back to hearing opinions about governing on here instead of the other nonsense, looking forward to that.  

Yeah, they got Flynn, Trump, and everyone through surveillance... of Russians. 

By listening and watching the Russians, we saw the doofus and crew with their pants around their ankles. 

toadfishtom likes this

29 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Yeah, they got Flynn, Trump, and everyone through surveillance... of Russians. 

By listening and watching the Russians, we saw the doofus and crew with their pants around their ankles. 

It stands to reason that they got Flynn this way and that they'd already have enough evidence on "everyone else", you're just on a fishing expedition with no bait.  

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Obama administration is Obama. What part of that is hard to figure out. Again stop trying to litigate a 130 character tweet. It is not the crime.

BernieBernstein likes this

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It stands to reason that they got Flynn this way and that they'd already have enough evidence on "everyone else", you're just on a fishing expedition with no bait.  

Watergate took two years, and they caught them in the act. Patience little man.