Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamMills51

Patriots Falcons Season Opener Unlikely

151 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Condescending article posted by a division rival ... and u don't understand the backlash? Smh:rolleyes: 

Don't even understand why dude is even on here... Panthers have a forum... 

3 hours ago, SirrDooley said:

Don't even understand why dude is even on here... Panthers have a forum... 

I like his insight, but he should have known what was coming on this.

Edited by james b

14 minutes ago, SirrDooley said:

Panthers have a forum... 

yeah but look how dead it is there, their Panther Talk forum has 27,927 posts. TAFT? 4 million+
Current users online over there, 1 member and 48 guests. Falcons board? 118 members.
You post something there it MIGHT get seen by 1 person, maybe next week. At least here he hopes he can get the attention he's looking for

TheTrue7 likes this

2 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

I think the way both teams lost the SB was disappointing. As A Falcons Fan, I was disappointed, because the Falcons were winning rather dominantly, and then allowed it to get turned around on them and they blew a big lead.

I think Panthers Fans were disappointed, because their team looked so dominant all season long, and then got sort of manhandled in the big game. 

Both teams showed up for the big game and made some plays, and both teams were the best that the NFC had to offer.

As for me, I can't say I could pick one way or the other how I'd prefer for my team to lose a Super Bowl. Your team losing the Super Bowl sucks no matter how you slice it.

Exactly, I'd rather won the game. When is losing one way over the other something to brag about!? Still an L at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, SamMills51 said:

Because obviously it's smart end your career going for a fumble you aren't going to get when two Bronco defenders are fighting hard for it, just like it would've been smart for Matt Ryan to block the Saints defender and get mauled.

See my point? Or should I bring up some Cam Newton highlights to test your theory he's not "tough"

Difference being Cam has about 40-50 odd pounds on Ryan.

Hes more physical in stature than Ryan I bet you if that was Ryan in Cams situation you'd see Ryan on the deck going for that ball.

5 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

I want the season opener and home opener at our new house to be against them. Do we play them home or away?

unfortunately it is an away game.

I don't think so, but we don't play them that often either.

Edited by james b

18 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

We have not beat the Patriots since Tom Brady has been there starter have we?

No we haven't. But 2 of the 3 games against Brady have been 1 possession games. 

I don't get the worry about playing New England for the opener. I'm by no means saying the Pats are not a good team, but I think people tend to overrate them just a little bit.

4 hours ago, Dirtybird56 said:

I'm as harsh on us as anyone but we were blowing the Pats out for 3/4ths the game lol

Yepper, The rout "was" on and it took a Boatload of events to happen perfectly for us to lose.

20 hours ago, SamMills51 said:

America was dying with laughter when they saw Matt Ryan blow a 25 point lead.

It was so Atlanta.

Horse sh*t.  

In numerous pregame polls 70% of the country wanted the Falcons to win; so to say 'America was dying with laughter' is nonsense. 

This is the biggest crock of ****. We don't need the NFL to spare us anything. If they want to schedule it, schedule it. It doesn't matter if we face them week 1 or week 16 it won't change the national opinion that people already have about this team so bring it. 

slimjim likes this

12 hours ago, james b said:

Consider the sources....

Ryan Hannable is a Boston Sports writer:

Untitled.jpg.b6cd7759442f5e865c888e08fdb04844.jpg

Who Cites a source who is from Massachusetts:

58a9d6572d385_Untitled2.jpg.031a1606d1ccd18d035e54e90bcafeec.jpg

Just my opinion... I think they know they got lucky and don't want their team to face a young, revengeful team out for blood with something to prove on the first game.  I think they are attempting to shape the schedule through the media.

Fake news.

10 minutes ago, fuego said:

Fake news.

Yeah, I think they are scared if there is a re-match the first game we will win.  If they can create a movement to "not embarrass Atlanta" they can cover up a potential revenge loss somewhere in the middle out of prime time.

21 hours ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

yeah but look how dead it is there, their Panther Talk forum has 27,927 posts. TAFT? 4 million+
Current users online over there, 1 member and 48 guests. Falcons board? 118 members.
You post something there it MIGHT get seen by 1 person, maybe next week. At least here he hopes he can get the attention he's looking for

Lol you're looking at the wrong forum then. The carolinahuddle's quite active.

On 2/19/2017 at 1:54 PM, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Exactly, I'd rather won the game. When is losing one way over the other something to brag about!? Still an L at the end of the day.

The way the broncos lost to seahawks was the worst 43-8. 

On 19/02/2017 at 9:18 AM, SamMills51 said:

Because obviously it's smart end your career going for a fumble you aren't going to get when two Bronco defenders are fighting hard for it, just like it would've been smart for Matt Ryan to block the Saints defender and get mauled.

See my point? Or should I bring up some Cam Newton highlights to test your theory he's not "tough"

Cam pussied out. He had a chance to jump on the ball and did not because he was scared of hurting himself. It's the superbowl. That's a play you have to at least attempt. He was rattled all game decided to protect himself when it mattered most. 

Ryans bail isn't even close to the same thing. It's a joke trying to even compare it.