If we tank in 2017, how will you react?

I'm not trying to speak things into existence. I want nothing more than for us to hoist up a Lombardi in 2017 and have a parade in downtown Atlanta. With that being said, I had a thought earlier.

If we were to have a repeat of 2013, where we fall off a cliff into mediocrity after a great season, how would you react? Would you continue to watch every game hoping for improvement or just give up on the season altogether?

4 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I'm not trying to speak things into existence. I want nothing more than for us to hoist up a Lombardi in 2017 and have a parade in downtown Atlanta. With that being said, I had a thought earlier.

If we were to have a repeat of 2013, where we fall off a cliff into mediocrity after a great season, how would you react? Would you continue to watch every game hoping for improvement or just give up on the season altogether?

:rant:What kinda question....!

lol that being said, I for one never give up regardless...still watching...still cheering...it will be what it is meant to be

I ride with my team regardless the outcome...I don't think I'd love another franchise the way I love my Falcons man.

With that said, wth kinda post/question was that though?? lol We, as fans, have to do better...we have the potential to be a dominant force for the next 3-5 years, it's time the fans start believing and acting like it...I'd go further and say we have the pieces in place to become the NFL's next dynasty!

Now #RiseUp and stop posting this crap...:D

3 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

It's not happening. We've been through worse, and I'll still be here, but it isn't happening.

I'll cook and eat my own sock if we finish with a 4-12 record or anything close to that like 2013. I'll post a video of it too. Let's make it a pair of socks.

That's pretty disgusting/descriptive all at once lol

4 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I would be deeply disappointed...one of the positives from our super bowl berth is we will be featured on national TV often in 2017. I want the Falcons to represent well and possibly grow the fan base, even if we don't make it to Minneapolis. 

We could become known as the most exciting offensive team in the league & have folks across the country tuning in when we play and pulling for us to get back to the super bowl. 

"Not a troll thread"

For future life lessons:  Using phrases like that is your brains way of psychologically justifying the statement to yourself, or just a flat out lie.

If you have to use something like "honestly" or something else to justify your remark prior to saying it; rethink your phrase.

Honestly, I'm not trolling you, just trying to help.

We are definitely positioned to be at least a playoff team and possible contenders for the next couple of years. Tanking would be disheartening if it were to take place. With that said, Falcons are a team destined for dynasty within the next 10 to 15 years. I think Quinn is our Beli"chick" and Ryan is definitely our Golden Boy. We will get it done... And soon! #riseup #dirtybirdnation

7 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

There is zero parallel from the 2012 squad to the 2016 squad. Our SB window closed with the 2012 team - it just opened back up with the 2016 team.

32 minutes ago, DuckBoatParades said:

In today's NFL, a 5-12 season can precede 3SB wins in the next 4 yrs.  A dynasty may not be far away....

5-12   ?

That would mean a 5 win team makes the playoffs and loses in the first round, if my 4th grade arithmetic and NFL scheduling knowledge is correct. 

I was going to ridicule the possibility....but I forgot about the AFC South.

:tiphat:

7 hours ago, Falcan Moore said:

It's not happening. We've been through worse, and I'll still be here, but it isn't happening.

I'll cook and eat my own sock if we finish with a 4-12 record or anything close to that like 2013. I'll post a video of it too. Let's make it a pair of socks.

Why? And you did it in a ChickenBiscuit thread? Ask him how saying something so outrageous worked out for him. 

I swear if you cursed us......