Which player on the team has the best attitude?

To me that is a tough question, both Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are both are classy and respectful.  Julio used to get dumped on but he shut that down quickly so people are kinda scared to say anything about him in fear anymore.  I guess I go more with Matt because he is dumped on so much by the media and handles it with such class.  I know it has to bother him.

I am very grateful that the number of guys that could be considered for that honor is so large. Knowing that there are many guys that don't get the attention, or we hear little from, which are also cut of that cloth is an unbelievable accomplishment for the organization in this era.

I fully believe, I have faith, that the next several years in Falcons history will be truly legendary and by the time the era ends that is now Quinn and The Brotherhood, we will have captured multiple Lombardi Trophies and the events of the past SB will actually become a cherished part of that amazing story when told decades from now.

1 minute ago, m2Falcons said:

I am very grateful that the number of guys that could be considered for that honor is so large. Knowing that there are many guys that don't get the attention, or we hear little from, which are also cut of that cloth is an unbelievable accomplishment for the organization in this era.

I fully believe, I have faith, that the next several years in Falcons history will be truly legendary and by the time the era ends that is now Quinn and The Brotherhood, we will have captured multiple Lombardi Trophies and the events of the past SB will actually become a cherished part of that amazing story when told decades from now.

Couldn't agree more.. good post 

25 minutes ago, SyCo said:

Ryan. Julio not a bad answer but he's a little too far into the dgaf side.. plus he's kind of annoying with the tee shirt business.  

Why is his t shirt business annoying? I bought one. His shirts are pretty ******* sweet. But yea he's so annoying for capitalizing on a nickname bc nobody has ever done that before...

14 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Why is his t shirt business annoying? I bought one. His shirts are pretty ******* sweet. But yea he's so annoying for capitalizing on a nickname bc nobody has ever done that before...

It's annoying because he's kind of being disingenuous to sell his product. It's like.. hey fans, im showing appreciation to the fans by giving a special offer..all you gotta do is sign up and buy some gear.  

Ok julio,  you're not really showing appreciation,  you're just trying to sell more teeshirts

Ridiculously overpriced tee shirts at that

Just now, SyCo said:

It's annoying because he's kind of being disingenuous to sell his product. It's like.. hey fans, im showing appreciation to the fans by giving a special offer..all you gotta do is sign up and buy some gear.  

Ok julio,  you're not really showing appreciation,  you're just trying to sell more teeshirts

Ridiculously overpriced tee shirts at that

O boo hoo. You expect give always like airfare hotel and tickets to just be free? Millionaires don't stay millionaires because they give things away for free all the time. I gladly bout a t shirt. Nobody's making you. I find your gripe against him to be rather petty... maybe you should email him 

1 hour ago, james b said:

To me that is a tough question, both Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are both are classy and respectful.  Julio used to get dumped on but he shut that down quickly so people are kinda scared to say anything about him in fear anymore.  I guess I go more with Matt because he is dumped on so much by the media and handles it with such class.  I know it has to bother him.

Yep. 

Matt, Julio, Mack, Beasley, Rico