2016 Post Season Stats:

Matt Ryan:

- QBR:. 93

- RAT: 135.3

Tom Brady:

- QBR: 78.4

- RAT:  97.7

RYAN PLAYED BETTER IN 2016 PLAYOFFS THAN TOM BRADY HAS EVER PLAYED IN PLAYOFFS

Hmmm, Me thinks that these facts are not liked by a few Brady fans.  It seems as if they hem and haw and skirt all around these facts.  You made no other claims, and yet they are avoiding the topic.  Maybe they're skeered.

gazoo likes this

4 hours ago, gazoo said:

Let's  look at Ryan's 2016 post season numbers compared to Tom Bradys:

Ryan: 70 Attempts, 94 Completions, 71% Completion , 10.3 YPA, 9 TDs, 0 Ints, 135.3 QBR

Brady: 93 Attempts, 142 Completions, 65.5 % Completion, 8.0 YPA,  7 TDs, 3 Interceptions, 97.7 QBR (it was 76.6 in 2015 playoffs)

RYAN PLAYED BETTER IN 2016 PLAYOFFS THAN TOM BRADY HAS EVER PLAYED IN PLAYOFFS

You are by far the master at talking out of both sides of your neck. In one thread you point out all the individual stats that support your argument that Ryan played better than Brady, yet when someone asks how it is that in the biggest game of his life, during the most crucial moments, Ryan peed down his own leg and didn't make a single play. Then you come out and change your tune from stats, to excuses about how it's team game and people got tired and hurt. WAAAAAAAAAA!!!! The Pats were tired and hurt also, Brady got the crap kicked out of him the entire game, yet when things were at their absolute worst, Brady stepped up, no crying about his o line, no crying about the defense, he showed you why he's the he's the greatest ever to play, and he showed the world why Matt Ryan isn't.     

Riser Upper and mvcrook like this

17 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

You are by far the master at talking out of both sides of your neck. In one thread you point out all the individual stats that support your argument that Ryan played better than Brady, yet when someone asks how it is that in the biggest game of his life, during the most crucial moments, Ryan peed down his own leg and didn't make a single play. Then you come out and change your tune from stats, to excuses about how it's team game and people got tired and hurt. WAAAAAAAAAA!!!! The Pats were tired and hurt also, Brady got the crap kicked out of him the entire game, yet when things were at their absolute worst, Brady stepped up, no crying about his o line, no crying about the defense, he showed you why he's the he's the greatest ever to play, and he showed the world why Matt Ryan isn't.     

You should really stop lying.  The problem was not Ryan and you dam sure know it.  

You should apologize and cover your face in shame for being such a hostile liar.  

You may need to seek some help.  You could be delusional.  

The world doesn't evolve around your psychotic episodes of what may seem like reality to you only.  Geesh, that was a horrible effort.  I expected a much more intelligent assessment of the situation.  What game did you watch?  

Gazoo is pressing every one of your buttons and he obviously owns you.  If he can force you into revealing your inner hate like I see here, then he exposed you bigtime.  Wow.

gazoo likes this

9 minutes ago, Riser Upper said:

If the goal is to have the best stats and lose in humiliating fashion, Ice is your guy. If you want to win, its Brady by a country mile.

Stay on point.  He never said that wasn't our goal.  He just made it a point to state some facts that bother you apparently.

Are you ok?

5 hours ago, gazoo said:

Pretty much sums it up

I don't need you chopping my posts to try and prove a point.

Don't let a bunch of Patriots trolls ruin your ability to have a decent conversation.

Ryan played better. I get that. Don't act like you wouldn't trade stats for rings in a heartbeat though.

Vandy likes this

Stats are for losers.

MR helped his team lose the game

TB allowed his team to win

Seems pretty obvious, especially considering where the trophy resides!

gazoo, I get the point of the thread, but until Ryan gets one SB win under his belt, it's ultimately self-defeating.

2 hours ago, Godsmith said:

You're an effing idiot. 

Maybe you're not aware of what went on with Kyle Shanahan after Matt Ryan connected with Julio on what would have and should have been one on the greatest, most clutch catches in Super Bowl history.

It has come out on radio shows down here that our offense (per Sanu) was questioning in the huddle WTF was going on with Kyle Shanahan not running the ball after that catch to set up for an EASY game-clinching FG with not enough time left on the clock for the Pats to come from 11 down.

See you idiotic Patriots troll boys don't realize that KS arrogance doesn't allow for the QB (even one like Matt Ryan who has demonstrated he can audible with the best) much of any lattitude to audible. One freaking play will he allow his QB to audible to on a given play. Now imagine Tom Brady being limited like that by his OC and BB just standing there letting it happen. That's just the kind of arrogant jacka$$ that KS is. It got swept under the rug this season because of all the points but it was a HUGE point of contention last season to the point that many thought KS should be fired for his handling of Matt Ryan after that first season.

Sure, the offense put up a ton of points but KS's ego cost us at times during this season and most definitely at the end of this SuperBowl while our HC Dan Quinn just stood there instead of pulling in the reins on KS and ORDERING run plays to set up a gimme FG by our ProBowl selected kicker Matt Bryant.

Edited by middlegatv
gazoo likes this

1 hour ago, ATLTWENTYFIVE said:

Why are we even discussing this?  Brady has won 25 playoff games Ryan has won 3.  I don't want any more stat victories, I want the ring we choked away.

wins are a team stat

6 hours ago, NickMessina said:

You know what the best part of being a pats fan is tho? I can enjoy the fifth super Bowl ring in my lifetime and not have to make myself feel better by hanging my hat on my qb's passer rating  when he plays in the weaker conference in a dome.

You have a super bowl ring?

35 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

You're an effing idiot. 

Maybe you're not aware of what went on with Kyle Shanahan after Matt Ryan connected with Julio on what would have and should have been one on the greatest, most clutch catches in Super Bowl history.

It has come out on radio shows down here that our offense (per Sanu) was questioning in the huddle WTF was going on with Kyle Shanahan not running the ball after that catch to set up for an EASY game-clinching FG with not enough time left on the clock for the Pats to come from 11 down.

See you idiotic Patriots troll boys don't realize that KS arrogance doesn't allow for the QB (even one like Matt Ryan who has demonstrated he can audible with the best) much of any lattitude to audible. One freaking play will he allow his QB to audible to on a given play. Now imagine Tom Brady being limited like that by his OC and BB just standing there letting it happen. That's just the kind of arrogant jacka$$ that KS is. It got swept under the rug this season because of all the points but it was a HUGE point of contention last season to the point that many thought KS should be fired for his handling of Matt Ryan after that first season.

Sure, the offense put up a ton of points but KS's ego cost us at times during this season and most definitely at the end of this SuperBowl while our HC Dan Quinn just stood there instead of pulling in the reins on KS and ORDERING run plays to set up a gimme FG by our ProBowl selected kicker Matt Bryant.

QFT

22 minutes ago, Vandy said:

You have a super bowl ring?

He's high on sniffing glue or something. He actually thinks he's on the team and personally obtained a SB Ring.

Vandy likes this

Just now, gazoo said:

He's high on sniffing glue or something. He actually thinks he's on them team and personally obtained a SB Ring.

He and the other Boston trolls are embarrassing themselves. You make me laugh how you swat them away. 

gazoo likes this

1 hour ago, NickMessina said:

Wins are a team stat and passing is an individual stat

I just checked on NFL.Com official stats page and you are 100% correct.

Just now, Vandy said:

He and the other Boston trolls are embarrassing themselves. You make me laugh how you swat them away. 

My 10 year old nephew could destroy these guys in a football debate. Their points are not located on this thread, they are located on top of their heads

2 minutes ago, NickMessina said:

Just like you seem to think you're Matt Ryan. If you were you'd be an even bigger loser than you already are:lol:

wow, that's grade school level smack. My nephew could have you in therapy in less than a week were I to unleash him on you.

Just now, NickMessina said:

Don't cry because your hero is an epic choker on the level of tony romo...even worse actually. He failed on the biggest stage imaginable in the most epic way. Matt Ryan is a footnote in the epic story of Tom brady...remembered only as the guy who cemented his legacy.  Love it!

you talking about the pick 6 that put his team in a huge hole that required  his teammates and coaches  to bail him out of?

oh, sorry, that was Brady that threw the pick 6 that put his team in a huge hole that required  his teammates and coaches to bail him out of.

4 minutes ago, MrCasual said:

Already made my point and have yet to have anyone dispute it. Direct comparisons are impossible thus saying one individual played better than the other is not relevant. Why? Because individual players play against and with different individuals. Differing skill levels of positional players does not allow for direct comparison. 

This is as dumb as the GOAT debate as no such thing exists. (Yes, I am a pats fan).

So how can you say Brady played better than Ryan?

oh, by giving him credit for how his teammates and coaches played. Ok

11 minutes ago, MrCasual said:

Where did I say Brady played better than Ryan? I said the comparison is impossible to make as too many variables exist. Try reading, I know it may be difficult but at least try.

so you agree Brady did not play better than Ryan. Correct?

1 hour ago, middlegatv said:

You're an effing idiot. 

I'm really intrigued by this. Quite absurd of Shanahan to handcuff a QB of MR's talent.  Do you by chance have a source on the Sanu comment?  I ask because I couldn't find anything on it via a Google search - something I'd expect given the significance.  I did find an SB Nation article from 24 Feb where Sanu totally defended KS during an NFL network interview the day previous.  Very strange and conflicting positions to say the least.

also, regarding MR's authority to audibilize - there's a thread from this year in this forum discussing that he has authority on about 50% of the plays.  Did KS revoke that authority during the SB?  Certainly plenty of questions.  Lucky for Atlanta KS has moved to northern CA.

gazoo likes this

Just now, NickMessina said:

There's no arguing against this. He might be the biggest choker in sports history. 

Do you realize just how ******* stupid you are coming across with these ignorant posts about Ryan being a "choker"? Did you even watch the game?

9 minutes ago, MrCasual said:

I agree that it is impossible to directly compare the players performance against each other.

So you agree its patently absurd for anyone to state Brady played better than Ryan did, correct?