Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skeetbird

Should we start making this section the go to place?

8 posts in this topic

Meh, someone has to create a topic. It's still not a week since the biggest let down of ATL sports history; arguably, so you gotta ignore those threads and create content or focus on the ones not SB related directly.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

I've been on these boards off and on since 2002 or so.  And the class of folks contributing has declined sadly.  I get tired of trying to contribute and then get called boy or son if my opinion differs.  Truthfully Reddit has been much more interesting with a solid core of folks over there.  I figured I'd give pure football a whirl again, just to see what's up. 

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

On 4/19/2017 at 6:10 PM, Herr Doktor said:

I've been on these boards off and on since 2002 or so.  And the class of folks contributing has declined sadly.  I get tired of trying to contribute and then get called boy or son if my opinion differs.  Truthfully Reddit has been much more interesting with a solid core of folks over there.  I figured I'd give pure football a whirl again, just to see what's up. 

I've lurked for years, but finally registered after SB51.  The board felt much different even 5 years ago, but it's been nuts since February.