mattyicefalcon

Super bowl 51 = Rigged? Conspiracy or Dark Truth

45 posts in this topic

Spent ample of time thinking about how falcons gave up 25 points & were in soo much rush to keep passing the **** ball...... finally did hard research on it with some  real info.

Was blown away!!! 

Google it up fellas = nfl superbowl rigged? superbowl 51 rigged? Is nfl rigged? 

Let me know your thoughts.

BTW: Therapy session went well yesterday with my doctor....still have 7 more sessions to go. On prescription now and NO sports channel for now.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mvcrook said:

That was the dumbest thing I've ever Googled, and I once was high and Goggled "who would win a fist fight between Prince and Michael Jackson?" 

 

Well, what was the conclusion? I say Prince even though he has a definite reach disadvantage and those puffy shirts and heels might not allow him to fight well but then again, he played basketball wearing that outfit!

28-3 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Therapy session over a football game? Uh... 

Being upset or sad is one thing, needing therapy over it is another. But I'm sure your therapist is happy to take your money.

It's football, not life or death. I can only imagine how you may deal with REAL things that happen in life. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atlanta Falcons Football is my passion its embedded in my D.N.A 

City or Team rejoices....I cherish with em.

They get hurt because of this......It burns every waking moment!!!

I dont care about consequences....I understand priorities in day to life and that also gets same commitment. 

I simply put extra hours and all my personal time in Falcons.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

Well, what was the conclusion? I say Prince even though he has a definite reach disadvantage and those puffy shirts and heels might not allow him to fight well but then again, he played basketball wearing that outfit!

I was high so my search didn't go quite as planned. I will tell you this though, Michael Jordan could kick Prince Harry's ***. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Atlanta Falcons Football is my passion its embedded in my D.N.A 

City or Team rejoices....I cherish with em.

They get hurt because of this......It burns every waking moment!!!

I dont care about consequences....I understand priorities in day to life and that also gets same commitment. 

I simply put extra hours and all my personal time in Falcons.

 

Hang in there, don't let tell it was anything other than what it was..........a FIX!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mvcrook said:

I was high so my search didn't go quite as planned. I will tell you this though, Michael Jordan could kick Prince Harry's ***. 

:lol:

 

DEAD!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mvcrook said:

I was high so my search didn't go quite as planned. I will tell you this though, Michael Jordan could kick Prince Harry's ***. 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Mattyicefalcon, glad that your session went well. Also you may be onto something with your investigation. However, don't go to far down the rabbit hole. You may be needing another therapy session when you start finding truths. Real truths hidden right before our eyes and many choose not to see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Hey Mattyicefalcon, glad that your session went well. Also you may be onto something with your investigation. However, don't go to far down the rabbit hole. You may be needing another therapy session when you start finding truths. Real truths hidden right before our eyes and many choose not to see. 

Thanks brah! I can assure you man Im done chasing down the rabbit hole. It is what it is....I know in my heart ...some external factors did affect this team or individuals performance. I  was right there to witness this unfold infront of my eyes. And, believe when I say this, it was not normal for this teams playcalling soo out of sync. 

We all knew this is not a regular season match or opponent. 

And after a 25pt lead....even a high school team knew all they had to do was manage the clock & time outs.

It felt whole time in second half we were down 20+ points. 

So anyway, when Kyle says we made playcalls just like we did in regular season thats bunch of effin lip talk!!! 

This pivotal game & situation was entirely different than any other game Falcons organization was ever part of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok my proof that it was not rigged is simple.. look at the Falcons owner during the game. He would not be that excited if he knew the outcome was rigged and or that upset when they lost.

 

i do love the fix is in theories though.. I think the NFL would rather have had a back and forth battle than a 25 point Coke from behind victory.. to a team that is the biggest heel in the NFL right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok my proof that it was not rigged is simple.. look at the Falcons owner during the game. He would not be that excited if he knew the outcome was rigged and or that upset when they lost.

 

i do love the fix is in theories though.. I think the NFL would rather have had a back and forth battle than a 25 point Coke from behind victory.. to a team that is the biggest heel in the NFL right now.

Really..... you are saying the game was not rigged based on Blank's 'appropriate at the time behavior'. Too much, just too much.

Faithful Falcon and Jerz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ghoticov said:

Therapy session over a football game? Uh... 

Being upset or sad is one thing, needing therapy over it is another. But I'm sure your therapist is happy to take your money.

It's football, not life or death. I can only imagine how you may deal with REAL things that happen in life. Yikes.

Is it Therapist or the-rapist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Really..... you are saying the game was not rigged based on Blank's 'appropriate at the time behavior'. Too much, just too much.

I feel you bro. People think Millionaires and Billionaires really care about winning or losing? When you know that the money will be there, you're cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to home Depot today.
Cashier saw my hat and said in a genuine tone, "Sorry for your loss" ...
Me: ... ...

Made me feel worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 9:59 PM, Cheap Talk said:

Really..... you are saying the game was not rigged based on Blank's 'appropriate at the time behavior'. Too much, just too much.

Again my son loves wrestling, and if it was rigged it would have been a back and forth affair decided (if the heel won) by a missed call late. 

The game wasn't rigged it was completely dominated by the Falcons for 2 3/4 quarters and then the wheels fell off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 2:52 PM, mattyicefalcon said:

Spent ample of time thinking about how falcons gave up 25 points & were in soo much rush to keep passing the **** ball...... finally did hard research on it with some  real info.

Was blown away!!! 

Google it up fellas = nfl superbowl rigged? superbowl 51 rigged? Is nfl rigged? 

Let me know your thoughts.

BTW: Therapy session went well yesterday with my doctor....still have 7 more sessions to go. On prescription now and NO sports channel for now.

That 'choking' label everyone gives them?  They earned it.

The Falcons had their opportunities to win it.

They didn't. They blew it. They choked.

They let us down.

Accept it.

I have.  That doesn't mean I'm ever going to forget it or let it go.... but I've accepted it.

notthatcool likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many more of these rigged threads can we get between now and next season. If I believed this I wouldnt bother watching NFL anymore.  But that's just me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 4:52 PM, mattyicefalcon said:

Spent ample of time thinking about how falcons gave up 25 points & were in soo much rush to keep passing the **** ball...... finally did hard research on it with some  real info.

Was blown away!!! 

Google it up fellas = nfl superbowl rigged? superbowl 51 rigged? Is nfl rigged? 

Let me know your thoughts.

BTW: Therapy session went well yesterday with my doctor....still have 7 more sessions to go. On prescription now and NO sports channel for now.

That's like a rainbow in my ear! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need therapy for clicking on these conspiracy threads.  

 

We lost, we blew it.  If you tell me in September we lose the SB in OT,  I'd take it every year.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 5:05 PM, mvcrook said:

That was the dumbest thing I've ever Googled, and I once was high and Goggled "who would win a fist fight between Prince and Michael Jackson?" 

 

what were the results of the find?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 5:47 PM, mattyicefalcon said:

Atlanta Falcons Football is my passion its embedded in my D.N.A 

City or Team rejoices....I cherish with em.

They get hurt because of this......It burns every waking moment!!!

I dont care about consequences....I understand priorities in day to life and that also gets same commitment. 

I simply put extra hours and all my personal time in Falcons.

 

can't tell you how many trips to the ER i have made over Falcons games, hahahaha, calmed down on that but, several broken bones accured through the years, hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

I need therapy for clicking on these conspiracy threads.  

 

We lost, we blew it.  If you tell me in September we lose the SB in OT,  I'd take it every year.  

If you tell me we're GOING to the Super Bowl, I'd take it every time.

If you told me we're losing it in overtime, I really think I might pass, even though that guarantees we had a great year.

One soul-crushing OT Super Bowl was enough!!!

JDaveG and Skeetbird like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now