Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TifosiMW

I'm sorry this is hilarious...

20 posts in this topic

Man, Day 4, and this still just utterly sucks.

I'm back to normal now in my day-to-day, when I'm actually interacting with people, but I'm waiting for the morning where I don't wake up to immediate despondent thoughts about what should have been in this Super Bowl.

Doesn't help that it's a snow day up here and I can't even turn on any of my sports channels.

Ugh.

12 minutes ago, Splash said:

What about their hit "tiiiiiiiiimmmeeeee is on my side, yes it is"

The is probably a cover of "Too Much Time On My Hands" as well.

1 hour ago, notthatcool said:

This is much funnier....

10x funnier. OP's doesn't even make sense lol one and done is when you lose your first playoff game (though it really should have to be losing in the WC round, cause a bye is as good as a win) 

HolyMoses and notthatcool like this

5 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Does it contain their hit single " Why run it, when we can pass it? "

They have a nice cover of that, but I'll go with that original single from them dudes in Seattle. Marshawn goes off in that version.

4 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Ahem,.....their RUNAWAY hit single.

Tim, I wanted to ask you this all through the year but I couldn't because I felt it would cause us to lose.  Are you a former Atlanta Falcons kicker? There's just one "z" difference in names.

2 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

Tim, I wanted to ask you this all through the year but I couldn't because I felt it would cause us to lose.  Are you a former Atlanta Falcons kicker? There's just one "z" difference in names.

No. I chose his name as my username, because of his off-the-street game winning field goal to win the Falcons' first playoff game in 1978.

That's when I jumped on the wagon. Almost slid off tho, a coupla times.