Matt's helmet "randomly" stops working

tldr

I was wondering where and how DQ spent all of his timeouts in the 2nd half. One was a fail challenge at Edelman's catch, another was Schraeder's injury, and finally the last was because Ryan's radio in his helmet stops working and couldn't get any calls from Shanny. I found this funny because this didn't happen once during the regular season but happens in the biggest game vs the Cheatriots.

3 minutes ago, tldr said:

I was wondering where and how DQ spent all of his timeouts in the 2nd half. One was a fail challenge at Edelman's catch, another was Schraeder's injury, and finally the last was because Ryan's radio in his helmet stops working and couldn't get any calls from Shanny. I found this funny because this didn't happen once during the regular season but happens in the biggest game vs the Cheatriots.

You're probably right.

It's exactly that play that lost the game.  It wasn't the strip/sack, throwing from shotgun at 3rd and 1, or the fact that the Falcons were stopped in their last four drives.

Most teams have QB's that can still call a play even if the call isn't coming in from the sideline.

11 minutes ago, Kevo said:

Yep...because the Patriots are Goodell's favorites.

Absolutely no awkward feelings between the Patriots and Goodell.

Nope. None. Whatsoever.

Not that I believe the helmet issue had anything to do with a conspiracy, or in our loss, but Goodell is paid by the NFL. All this commentary about Kraft/Brady against Goodell is only for talking heads. Make no doubts about it, the NFL LOVES the Pats...just like any big market franchise.

2 hours ago, ki46dinah said:

Not that I believe the helmet issue had anything to do with a conspiracy, or in our loss, but Goodell is paid by the NFL. All this commentary about Kraft/Brady against Goodell is only for talking heads. Make no doubts about it, the NFL LOVES the Pats...just like any big market franchise.

You've just described a conspiracy theory...

4 hours ago, Kevo said:

Yep...because the Patriots are Goodell's favorites.

Absolutely no awkward feelings between the Patriots and Goodell.

Nope. None. Whatsoever.

3 hours ago, ki46dinah said:

Best storyline sells.. Revenge Tour. #1 offense vs #1 Defense. Greatest comeback of all time.

Harbaugh Bowl is another. They talked about how great it would be to have brothers face off and sure enough.

all the Greats that the NFL would like to see retire after a Super Bowl.

meh...

I can see where people could think it's rigged.