Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirtybird3

Soo what about teco

77 posts in this topic

Last I heard he was walking off and they were going for x-rays.. turned the tv off and haven't really liked around for any news. Plus the board is filled with kill shanny threads..but what's the word on tecos ankle?? He needs to be our lead back, I love free but whether a trade piece or 2nd string teco is becoming the clear cut starter with better pass protection than 24..plus he's on rookie contract a few more years

17 minutes ago, wilco said:

Freeman missed one block on a retarded playcall. ONE!

Now he's a second stringer? After he balled out like that ?

H3ll no!

Yea well that one block was the reason Coleman was in the game so much on passing downs bc Freeman is not the amazing pass blocker people thing he is. 

18 minutes ago, wilco said:

Freeman missed one block on a retarded playcall. ONE!

Now he's a second stringer? After he balled out like that ?

H3ll no!

You're right. Also, nobody iis asking what happened to the RT on that play either. Freeman was probably expecting a screen. The RT either blew it, or was about to start run blocking.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Seems like a lot of freak ankle/leg injuries happened to us the past 2 games. Coleman, Schraeder, and Mack. Pain started to show in Mack as he allowed to sacks late in the game.

I like Coleman more than Freeman. Freeman's attitude has been getting to me lately in conjunction with that fumble play. 

Free was expecting a sceen pass or something like that.

I agree, it was a big one but he did came back the very next drive with a huge catch and run. Free had an amazing game. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to have their head checked. Sorry.

I just know I think things with Freeman are about to get ugly. Uncle Luke is on Twitter going in anti falcons pro Freeman threads like crazy like he has some vendetta against the club now.

I feel his relationship with him and his agent may be toxic towards the club. Miko esque.

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

You're right. Also, nobody iis asking what happened to the RT on that play either. Freeman was probably expecting a screen. The RT either blew it, or was about to start run blocking.

I think Schraeder kicked inside while Freeman was supposed to take care of the outside defender

Just now, ElMirage said:

I think Schraeder kicked inside while Freeman was supposed to take care of the outside defender

This wouldn't make sense. Is Schrader kicked inside, then he missed the assignment.

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

This wouldn't make sense. Is Schrader kicked inside, then he missed the assignment.

I'm not even sure, just going off what I think happened. I would have to watch it again but can't bring myself to do that now

Actually it could have been either or. The guy running full speed on a corner / side blitz usually is on your running back I thought.

also. Atlanta wasn't trying to screen. Ryan was about to heave a deep throw down the left side away from Freeman's side. Why in earth would they screen on an obvious deep ball attempt?

Big miss block but I put most of this on Coaches. And but Free is a two time All Pro you don't get back to the Super Bowl letting him go. His quick vision and feet are legendary. I'm more concerned about his agents being a nightmare to the FO

SN4ttERboXxer and slimjim like this

23 minutes ago, ElMirage said:

Schraed wasn't even in the game anymore was he? It was Tom Compton. 

rugger8 likes this

Look, I am all for trading Freeman in the offseason but he did get 131 yards on 13 touches.  The fact that we completely dropped him from our gameplan in the 2nd half is mind boggling.  You don't ask a guy like that to block on 3rd down, you let him do what White did to us all night. 

13 minutes ago, pr0d16y said:

Look, I am all for trading Freeman in the offseason but he did get 131 yards on 13 touches.  The fact that we completely dropped him from our gameplan in the 2nd half is mind boggling.  You don't ask a guy like that to block on 3rd down, you let him do what White did to us all night. 

and I hadn't even seen Freeman for a while. He was only in on that play because Coleman got hurt. The whole situation was just stupid smh

pr0d16y and knomercy like this

26 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

You're right, forgot that paly happened after he went down

24 minutes ago, cwell1 said:

and I hadn't even seen Freeman for a while. He was only in on that play because Coleman got hurt. The whole situation was just stupid smh

It wasn't , Freeman was ehhh in pass protection . I also think Freeman's head was somewhere else in the 2nd half . All the stuff he has said the past few weeks , then he looked mad when Coleman got injured. Like he didn't wanna get carries anymore . We don't know what happened on the sideline and people saying we only ran Freeman 4 times . The 3rd quarter patriots went on an 8 minute drive .sAme as the 4th , there were no opportunities for him to run the ball more 

SN4ttERboXxer likes this

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

To be fair it was a REAAAAAAAALLLLLLY big one.

It was but if Matt looks that way, Freeman runs for 20 yards or more. The pass rush from there opened up that side of the field completely. So, I see it both ways when Kyle says he should have made the block, and Freeman says it wasn't his responsibility. That was one of the few times all season Matt didn't have total field vision. Sadly, it worked out the worst way imaginable.

1 minute ago, jidady said:

It was but if Matt looks that way, Freeman runs for 20 yards or more. The pass rush from there opened up that side of the field completely. So, I see it both ways when Kyle says he should have made the block, and Freeman says it wasn't his responsibility. That was one of the few times all season Matt didn't have total field vision. Sadly, it worked out the worst way imaginable.

But he sees the free runner come right at the qb , even if he did see Freeman he would have still gotten hit or deflected . 

Just now, caponine said:

But he sees the free runner come right at the qb , even if he did see Freeman he would have still gotten hit or deflected . 

Brady actually made that same play twice in the 4th quarter if you look at the film. Yes, a deflection is possible, but that's a play we've run countless times this year. I don't think Matt's had five deflections from it (but that's just off my head...somebody may do the research and prove me wrong.)

1 minute ago, jidady said:

Brady actually made that same play twice in the 4th quarter if you look at the film. Yes, a deflection is possible, but that's a play we've run countless times this year. I don't think Matt's had five deflections from it (but that's just off my head...somebody may do the research and prove me wrong.)

I don't think Falcons trusted the running game cuz it was doing nothing in the 2nd half . Freeman was not making the same cuts he did in the first half  I think that's why they decided to throw there 

2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

All this sh*t he been saying going to his head ., the contract to pick your poison to being frustrated sharing touches and now this . I do know this . There's a reason why Coleman was in the game so much was because of Freeman pass blocking 

Slappywhite likes this

59 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

Shraeder was in, elected the double team. Hooper also ran out from that spot. Freeman missed a block, but he was never in protection. Were we trying to go down field on this play, instead of getting the 1st down?

Slappywhite likes this