I am proud of this team

Yes we came up short but we have came along way under Quinn

If our defense continues to get better (which it will) this will be SB contender for the next 5 years.

Anyone that wants to come here and try and kick us after the loss just shows that they are the really sad souls and hope to make them selves feel better by seeing us down. 

I love the Falcons am proud of this team and look forward to the team getting better and kick a$$ next year.

1 minute ago, momak said:

Yes we came up short but we have came along way under Quinn

If our defense continues to get better (which it will) this will be SB contender for the next 5 years.

Anyone that wants to come here and try and kick us after the loss just shows that they are the really sad souls and hope to make them selves feel better by seeing us down. 

I love the Falcons am proud of this team and look forward to the team getting better and kick a$$ next year.

I feel the same. Let's have a great draft and work to get back.

I'm proud, but disappointed at the same time! The tale of two halfs! SMH.. I am extremely proud of the fans from ATL! They came down to my city (Houston) and REPRESENTED!! I felt like I was in the ATL.. The SB watch party was crazy, and I lost my voice! The true fans showed up I must say! But I'm still in disbelief with the results! 

Truly good teams learn from their losses - the Patriots could have really given up on this game in Q3 but did not because they learned from their losses to the Giants.

We need to do the same with this bunch we have and come back next year stronger.  The Panthers did not after last year and ended up being a joke this year.