Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knight of God

Man Whats Wrong With You All?

246 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, MainePatsFan said:

I'm not here to gloat folks - just a quick note as to how impressed I was with the Falcons tonight.  That D punished Brady.  JJ is a beast.  Youth, speed, physical play and a great QB - you'll be a power again next year.

Man thanks for being human. But reality is this. We will never see a SB. I'm 41 I was so looking forward to calling my 68 year old Dad and saying "I told you We'd  do it"  I'm crushed. 

50 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Fck this city....I was born here, and it's caused me nothing but heart break. I swear to God I just set a 200 dollar jersey on fire, but apparently it's too large for this post.

Eh, this is too far

27 minutes ago, MainePatsFan said:

I'm not here to gloat folks - just a quick note as to how impressed I was with the Falcons tonight.  That D punished Brady.  JJ is a beast.  Youth, speed, physical play and a great QB - you'll be a power again next year.

Classy post.

57 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Dude! We played in a Superbowl none of us thought was even possible. I was expecting a deep run next year and Superbowl in 2019. Not this year!!! We are a great team! Not good, GREAT!!! I just had to explain to my daughter, this is the #2 team in the freaking LEAGUE!!! Not NFC South, not NFC, but the whole NFL!!! I am ashamed of the behavior. I meant it when I said, "In Brotherhood We Rise Up!" I meant it when I put on my Falcons golf shirt @JOEinPHX sent and I mean it now when I say, I don't understand this fanbase! My college team lost in the National Championship and immediately after I said, "We are still the best!" We lost this game in OT...isn't it the first? Against the freaking Patriots. Gave them heII and Jarrett got 3 freaking sacks.

Ryan, Shanahan, Freeman, the OL, DL, Quinn, TD, and everyone else got us here. We brutalized Brady. The son of my favorite FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time got 3 freaking sacks. Oh you all need to grow the heII up. Talking about I'm done, I'm through, Shanny this and that, bad play calling, calling my damm QB a choker. If you don't want to be a fan anymore then prove it! If not, wipe your azz, pull your pants back up, and raise the freaking shields as @Supes™would say! The off season just started.

In Brotherhood We Rise Up!!!

It's time to look forward.  Thank you for saying it. 

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

Dude! We played in a Superbowl none of us thought was even possible. I was expecting a deep run next year and Superbowl in 2019. Not this year!!! We are a great team! Not good, GREAT!!! I just had to explain to my daughter, this is the #2 team in the freaking LEAGUE!!! Not NFC South, not NFC, but the whole NFL!!! I am ashamed of the behavior. I meant it when I said, "In Brotherhood We Rise Up!" I meant it when I put on my Falcons golf shirt @JOEinPHX sent and I mean it now when I say, I don't understand this fanbase! My college team lost in the National Championship and immediately after I said, "We are still the best!" We lost this game in OT...isn't it the first? Against the freaking Patriots. Gave them heII and Jarrett got 3 freaking sacks.

Ryan, Shanahan, Freeman, the OL, DL, Quinn, TD, and everyone else got us here. We brutalized Brady. The son of my favorite FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time got 3 freaking sacks. Oh you all need to grow the heII up. Talking about I'm done, I'm through, Shanny this and that, bad play calling, calling my damm QB a choker. If you don't want to be a fan anymore then prove it! If not, wipe your azz, pull your pants back up, and raise the freaking shields as @Supes™would say! The off season just started.

In Brotherhood We Rise Up!!!

Right on, man.  Pats' fan here but you are correct.  Nothing to be ashamed of here and the babies who turn on their team like so many here is shameful.  Not the first fan base to do so, but it's indicative of know-nothing bandwagon fools.  Makes me sick as a fan, in general.

4 minutes ago, Romfal said:

would have rather lost by 28 at half time and 50 total

Hate to say it but your right. This will ALWAYS be a ring that got away no matter if we mange to get another one before Matt retires. I'm sorry but there's just no easily getting over this. We played really really well, I'm proudof our season but we let this get away and it's every bit as infamous as the 3-1 chokes and Bills losing 4 superbowls, this is forever guys.

Romfal and Slappywhite like this

7 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Man thanks for being human. But reality is this. We will never see a SB. I'm 41 I was so looking forward to calling my 68 year old Dad and saying "I told you We'd  do it"  I'm crushed. 

I hate to say it but I think you're right.  People can be positive all they want.  As I've said before, I get it.  The reality is though that the repeat SB appearances (especially from the losing team) and the history of this team says otherwise.  We all thought we'd be back in '99 and guess what...it was nearly 20 years and 4 different coaches before that happened.

Reality is we p*ssed away a golden opportunity.

46 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Because I am use to being a winner and I know that you come back and win. A failure is only a failure if you are defeated in the end. I learn from everything. I win! I believe this team will win.

You all want to mourn? Fine, there are 40 other threads saying what you want to hear!

A lot of truth in this post. You learn the most not from your successes but from your failures. 

Quinn will get these guys back next season pizzed and hungry. 

Having the chance to beat the dynasty team and collapsing on the worlds biggest stage. Does everyone realize all you are going to hear about and see for a long long time is highlights of the patriots overcoming the biggest deficit in Super Bowl history at the hands of the once again lowly Atlanta falcons. It's not like the game was close all the way through and lost in the end. We blew another huge lead in the second half and may I remind you this isn't the first time. The one constant in all of this is Matt. He goes cold much to often in big games and makes poor decisions like freezing up tonight and taking a sack was inexcusable. Throw the dang ball away if your first reads not there. Spin this one anyway you want and dog people out for being fed up but this is nothing short of a disaster and as ugly as it gets for falcon fans! This was our chance!! And now we are nothing but a highlight reel of the greatest dynasty ever! Can't find anything positive in that

No Talent *** Clown likes this

We need some more blue chip players on D line. Brady was not harassed in 4th quarter. Need one more blue chip at RG. This one hurts, but based on ownership/coaching/GM , the Birds will be back and win it all. ICE played well. Again, the fact this team almost won is beyond progress. Those of who think this team CANNOT win it all have not studied football long enough. 

red falcon and falconidae like this

4 minutes ago, luvva said:

Right on, man.  Pasts' fan here but you are correct.  Nothing to be ashamed of here and the babies who turn on their team like so many here is shameful.  Not the first fan base to do so, but it's indicative of know-nothing bandwagon fools.  Makes me sick as a fan, in general.

Seriously? You were probably on your board ready to slit your throat. Don't come around here with that disingenuous crap. Just go away.

rounz and theDIRTYcode like this

4 minutes ago, luvva said:

Right on, man.  Pasts' fan here but you are correct.  Nothing to be ashamed of here and the babies who turn on their team like so many here is shameful.  Not the first fan base to do so, but it's indicative of know-nothing bandwagon fools.  Makes me sick as a fan, in general.

Fck you yankee....that's easy to say when you're celebrating your 5th, while we just made the biggest choke job in sports. You have no business here.

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

A lot of truth in this post. You learn the most not from your successes but from your failures. 

Quinn will get these guys back next season pizzed and hungry. 

TMQ will win it all. Stupidity and emotionalism on here right now.

falconidae and Vandy like this

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

We lost to the GOAT. It's not like we lost to Jared Goff. 

It's not a loss. It's a HISTORIC COLLAPSE. Two different things. 

Teams up over 19 points in the 4th quarter are now 93-1 in NFL  POST SEASON HISTORY. Guess who the '1' is? That isn't just a loss no matter who it's to. 

1 hour ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Fck this city....I was born here, and it's caused me nothing but heart break. I swear to God I just set a 200 dollar jersey on fire, but apparently it's too large for this post.

youd think that, but I know this team too well, we will find a way to **** it up next year like Carolina. its the Falcons way. 

5 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

We need some more blue chip players on D line. Brady was not harassed in 4th quarter. Need one more blue chip at RG. This one hurts, but based on ownership/coaching/GM , the Birds will be back and win it all. ICE played well. Again, the fact this team almost won is beyond progress. Those of who think this team CANNOT win it all have not studied football long enough. 

+1 This is a young team that's going  to get better.

BIRDLAND 2.0 likes this

4 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Fck you yankee....that's easy to say when you're celebrating your 5th, while we just made the biggest choke job in sports. You have no business here.

I'm trying to be empathetic to y'all....but, no problem, if you chose to be a clown.

1 minute ago, luvva said:

I'm trying to be empathetic to y'all....but, no problem, if you chose to be a clown.

We don't need your empathy. Right now, we'd burn your whole God dam town to the ground, and sing kumbaya.