Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knight of God

Man Whats Wrong With You All?

246 posts in this topic

This hurts so bad, but only cause I love our team so much. I won't wear Falcons stuff for a few months and will fade away from the boards but will be back and ready next year for the ride all over again. I'm so glad Blank is our owner, Quinn is our head coach, and Ryan is our QB. The Falcons is still my favorite team of all time, and this loss won't change that. Heck yea I'm pissed but dang, I just watched my team get the closest they have ever been too winning the super bowl. There is always next year. 

Rise Up.

Godzilla1985 likes this

18 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Dude! We played in a Superbowl none of us thought was even possible. I was expecting a deep run next year and Superbowl in 2019. Not this year!!! We are a great team! Not good, GREAT!!! I just had to explain to my daughter, this is the #2 team in the freaking LEAGUE!!! Not NFC South, not NFC, but the whole NFL!!! I am ashamed of the behavior. I meant it when I said, "In Brotherhood We Rise Up!" I meant it when I put on my Falcons golf shirt @JOEinPHX sent and I mean it now when I say, I don't understand this fanbase! My college team lost in the National Championship and immediately after I said, "We are still the best!" We lost this game in OT...isn't it the first? Against the freaking Patriots. Gave them heII and Jarrett got 3 freaking sacks.

Ryan, Shanahan, Freeman, the OL, DL, Quinn, TD, and everyone else got us here. We brutalized Brady. The son of my favorite FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time got 3 freaking sacks. Oh you all need to grow the heII up. Talking about I'm done, I'm through, Shanny this and that, bad play calling, calling my damm QB a choker. If you don't want to be a fan anymore then prove it! If not, wipe your azz, pull your pants back up, and raise the freaking shields as @Supes™would say! The off season just started.

In Brotherhood We Rise Up!!!

Thanks @Knight of God.

Slappywhite likes this

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Because you did it makes whining look mature?

I'm actually not whinning but for you to hop on your soapbox and tell people how to be isn't any better. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Well lets start here....you were born in 1975...I was born in 1957. I've been a fan far longer than you...I have fewer years to keep rooting for this team. I'm running out of time. I just want 1....just 1 SB victory and they Fn had this one and blew it away. I mean this was a Fn joke performance in the 4th qrtr. We looked like idiots. And it was more so our High octane offense that let me down. 1 field goal......just one lowsy field goal. And we couldnt even do that right. So yeah...if I'm 42 to 50 I might be okay. Im fixing to be freaking 60. This is just plain sad.

18 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Dude! We played in a Superbowl none of us thought was even possible. I was expecting a deep run next year and Superbowl in 2019. Not this year!!! We are a great team! Not good, GREAT!!! I just had to explain to my daughter, this is the #2 team in the freaking LEAGUE!!! Not NFC South, not NFC, but the whole NFL!!! I am ashamed of the behavior. I meant it when I said, "In Brotherhood We Rise Up!" I meant it when I put on my Falcons golf shirt @JOEinPHX sent and I mean it now when I say, I don't understand this fanbase! My college team lost in the National Championship and immediately after I said, "We are still the best!" We lost this game in OT...isn't it the first? Against the freaking Patriots. Gave them heII and Jarrett got 3 freaking sacks.

Ryan, Shanahan, Freeman, the OL, DL, Quinn, TD, and everyone else got us here. We brutalized Brady. The son of my favorite FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time got 3 freaking sacks. Oh you all need to grow the heII up. Talking about I'm done, I'm through, Shanny this and that, bad play calling, calling my damm QB a choker. If you don't want to be a fan anymore then prove it! If not, wipe your azz, pull your pants back up, and raise the freaking shields as @Supes™would say! The off season just started.

In Brotherhood We Rise Up!!!

I'll always be a Falcons fan. These other little sissies can piss off. We were neve supposed too make it this far, these little Nancy boys can't be mad about losing. 

Whatever. You have seniority here, I'll grant you that. But the way this team lost today, the same way Atlanta teams always find a way to lose, to never win. Even when it's in hand, like tonight. Nothing like a game like this to make you realize whats important, just a distraction. **** the Patriots, when Boston loses maybe they'll gain some of our Southern hospitality, until then... It's just a game.

3 minutes ago, Brehus said:

I feel sorry for the Falcon fans that paid $6000 to be part of an epic failure

Yeah.... paying that much and then having to do the walk of shame with all the racist Pats fans running their mouths....

TheFalcoholic likes this

KOG your my guy but this one is just pathetic. Atlanta will always be my team but losing like this is something else. Biggest choke job in NFL history. Yeah we choked. We'll always be remembered for this. **** being happy with coming in 2nd. Losers mentality. This is why nobody gives us any respect. 

9 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I'm not even frustrated! I didn't expect to be here. Not at all. This was like a free play on an offsides for me!

Then you weren't emotionally invested in this game like some of us were. If you weren't even frustrated you didn't care one way or the other whether we won or lost. That's just ridiculous. You really can't be that clueless over what some of us are experiencing here. 

10 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Sorry dude but I don't see how you can be happy about LOSING after being up 28-3. I don't care that they weren't suppose to be here to begin with. The fact is that they were and they were 15 minutes away from winning and BLEW IT!!! We're an even more laughing stock than we were before the game. It would have been better to lose without ever being up 28-3 because at least that wouldn't have made history for worst Super Bowl lost ever.

Because he's a fan?

Yeah, this hurts but we can still be proud of our team and what they accomplished. 

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I'm actually not whinning but for you to hop on your soapbox and tell people how to be isn't any better. 

Its not a soapbox unless you have a complex man. No matter.

Will continue to support this time till I draw my last breath...doesn't mean I have to like the outcome of this game though. I'll be back around the end of April/beginning of May...this place will be a cesspool till then.

Slappywhite likes this

Just now, fuego said:

Then you weren't emotionally invested in this game like some of us were. If you weren't even frustrated you didn't care one way or the other whether we won or lost. That's just ridiculous. You really can't be that clueless over what some of us are experiencing here. 

No, I don't know. 27yrs a fan, but clueless.

I am surprisingly calm about this loss. I cheered, screamed, and rooted all game. I am dissappointed with the loss, but I am not defeated. 

In a way, this reminds me of the Broncos. Get waxed by the Seahawks one SB, and win it the next year. 

This was a young team, playing with house money, and tons of distractions. Learning experience all the way around. 

Time to get back to real life. I have two kids, a beautiful wife, and a passion for the Falcons that won't quit. In brotherhood.

This will sting for possibly a lifetime.  Atlanta sports has not been kind to my health.  I'm deflated at the moment so looking for a bright side is not happening right now.  

Shanahan gone.  Mack, Julio, Coleman, Schraeder injuries.  We have the label of biggest chokers in SB history.  

Spts1 likes this

10 minutes ago, BZundel said:

People said the same about the Eagles. Also, the Superbowl hangover is real.

Watch, this is a young D a solid offense and a good coach. They'll be back.

Vandy likes this

KOG you are a true kind soul.  But I am truly emotionally crushed right now. Its been a bad 5 years for me and my Falcons were my escape.  I'm not doing well on a lot of levels right now.  This really hit me worse than I could have imagined. I'm sorry but I'm devastated in so many ways right now

Knight of God likes this

24 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

No **** that. We blew the biggest lead in SB history BY FAR. I quit. We will never recover from this. 

I don't quit but ****, that Lombardi was ours. Sorry this is going to haunt our ass till our dying days

KOG I've been reading you for a while now but you know god**** well this one hurts. I'm an optimist as well but 25 points is inexcusable