Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knight of God

Man Whats Wrong With You All?

246 posts in this topic

Just now, BradyWinsAgain said:

AWW!!  Poor Baby-  Take it like a man.  Tom Freakin Brady just carved your team up like a Sunday Chicken!!  New England spotted you 28 and THAT wasn't even enough... MONUMENTAL COLLAPSE!  The Atlanta Falcons just set a record which will be mentioned at every Super Bowl for the next 100 years!!  Every sports team that blows a lead for the next Century will be compared to the 2016 Falcons!!!  At least they'll be remembered!!!

Pretty sad life to come to an opposing teams message board after a gift wrapped Super Bowl.  Brady and Belichick are undoubtedly the greatest of all time, and they earned their comeback, but proper play-calling in the 4th quarter from the Falcons on one drive would have had you back in your cave for a year.  Enjoy gloating, the Falcons shot themselves in the foot as much, if not moreso than Tom "Freakin" Brady won the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2017 at 10:51 PM, Knight of God said:

Dude! We played in a Superbowl none of us thought was even possible. I was expecting a deep run next year and Superbowl in 2019. Not this year!!! We are a great team! Not good, GREAT!!! I just had to explain to my daughter, this is the #2 team in the freaking LEAGUE!!! Not NFC South, not NFC, but the whole NFL!!! I am ashamed of the behavior. I meant it when I said, "In Brotherhood We Rise Up!" I meant it when I put on my Falcons golf shirt @JOEinPHX sent and I mean it now when I say, I don't understand this fanbase! My college team lost in the National Championship and immediately after I said, "We are still the best!" We lost this game in OT...isn't it the first? Against the freaking Patriots. Gave them heII and Jarrett got 3 freaking sacks.

Ryan, Shanahan, Freeman, the OL, DL, Quinn, TD, and everyone else got us here. We brutalized Brady. The son of my favorite FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time got 3 freaking sacks. Oh you all need to grow the heII up. Talking about I'm done, I'm through, Shanny this and that, bad play calling, calling my damm QB a choker. If you don't want to be a fan anymore then prove it! If not, wipe your azz, pull your pants back up, and raise the freaking shields as @Supes™would say! The off season just started.

In Brotherhood We Rise Up!!!

THIS is why ATL is a horrible sports town.

Youre proud and happy to be a loser! Im sure the Carolina panthers said the same thing when they lost last year. They too had a MVP QB. They had a great team too. How did that work out for them? Do you know why people like Freeney and Matt Bryant told the rookies don't take this for granted in your first year? Because its hard, so very hard to make it to the SB. 

Yay for the offseason? We get the 31st pick in the draft and we are officially the best of the LOSERS of 2016.

Only in atlanta do people celebrate being a loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

BEcause it is obvious we were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than the Pats. We didn't take the pedal off against Seattle, and Green Bay, but we did in the super bowl against Brady? We were scared to do that against Wilson and Rodgers but not Brady? If you don't think something is fishy there then your just naive. 

We didn't let up, that was Problem. We should have, but didn't, and it cost us because we were trying to throw instead of get "Conservative" like so many of you like saying. If we had done against the Pats what we did against NO the last game of the year we would have won.

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

The refs personally gave the Pats a scoring drive,that was the difference in the game, by calling four or 5 consecutive holds on 3rd down. 

 

The Pats didn't score on that drive, Alf got a pick 6. So I don't think it was the difference.

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

After we didn't even challenge the Ryan fumble

Turnovers are automatically reviewed, you can't challenge them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fuego said:

And others don't need to come on here telling us how we should feel right after a loss.

yeah we do cause it's called a brotherhood! lookin out for you all!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SN4ttERboXxer said:

yeah we do cause it's called a brotherhood! lookin out for you all!! :)

I can't believe we don't have a smiley that sticks out its tongue. <_<

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To answer the question. Yes I am hurt. My room was a mess. I felt terrible. I was freaking out after the first TD they scored against us. I saw that look Brady had and it looked like we stepped off the gas.

This thread isn't about being sad, hurt, bummed. This is about some of what I saw. It was insane. Like @Duff_Man once said to me. If you sit back and enjoy the game instead of trying to control it, you will be a lot less crazy. That or start back drinking. Lol. 

On another note. I am sick. I was excited to find Sarkisian left Bama only to find he came here...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2017 at 10:51 PM, Knight of God said:

Dude! We played in a Superbowl none of us thought was even possible. I was expecting a deep run next year and Superbowl in 2019. Not this year!!! We are a great team! Not good, GREAT!!! I just had to explain to my daughter, this is the #2 team in the freaking LEAGUE!!! Not NFC South, not NFC, but the whole NFL!!! I am ashamed of the behavior. I meant it when I said, "In Brotherhood We Rise Up!" I meant it when I put on my Falcons golf shirt @JOEinPHX sent and I mean it now when I say, I don't understand this fanbase! My college team lost in the National Championship and immediately after I said, "We are still the best!" We lost this game in OT...isn't it the first? Against the freaking Patriots. Gave them heII and Jarrett got 3 freaking sacks.

Ryan, Shanahan, Freeman, the OL, DL, Quinn, TD, and everyone else got us here. We brutalized Brady. The son of my favorite FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time got 3 freaking sacks. Oh you all need to grow the heII up. Talking about I'm done, I'm through, Shanny this and that, bad play calling, calling my damm QB a choker. If you don't want to be a fan anymore then prove it! If not, wipe your azz, pull your pants back up, and raise the freaking shields as @Supes™would say! The off season just started.

In Brotherhood We Rise Up!!!

 

Didn't read the rest of the pages, but heck yes to this. I understand the sadness and I understand the knee jerk doom and gloom. But good grief, we just played in a superbowl I dare say hardly anyone predicted. I'm a homer, I love my birds, but I said 2018 would be our deep playoff run. 

You know what I did yesterday? I put on my falcons shirt, I left my falcons magnet on my car, carried my falcon key chain, and I was dang proud to be a falcon fan. That loss sucked, but our team gutted it out and left everything on the field. 

Knight of God likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some here don't realize, its ok to be hurt but to start with the hating this team doesn't make for me. I said before. I would be happy with 9-7 or 10-6 and a wild card. It seemed the team was still incomplete. Anything less I would be upset.

We went above and beyond. I am proud of that. We lost the way we have been losing. Second half. I thought we had it. I can't get pissed at losing a superbowl. 30 other teams were on the couch and I doubt would have come as close.

You don't have to like what I'm saying. Use to it and never actually cared, but as hurt as I am from the loss I love this team. Hope we make another run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2017 at 10:51 PM, Knight of God said:

Dude! We played in a Superbowl none of us thought was even possible. I was expecting a deep run next year and Superbowl in 2019. Not this year!!! We are a great team! Not good, GREAT!!! I just had to explain to my daughter, this is the #2 team in the freaking LEAGUE!!! Not NFC South, not NFC, but the whole NFL!!! I am ashamed of the behavior. I meant it when I said, "In Brotherhood We Rise Up!" I meant it when I put on my Falcons golf shirt @JOEinPHX sent and I mean it now when I say, I don't understand this fanbase! My college team lost in the National Championship and immediately after I said, "We are still the best!" We lost this game in OT...isn't it the first? Against the freaking Patriots. Gave them heII and Jarrett got 3 freaking sacks.

Ryan, Shanahan, Freeman, the OL, DL, Quinn, TD, and everyone else got us here. We brutalized Brady. The son of my favorite FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time got 3 freaking sacks. Oh you all need to grow the heII up. Talking about I'm done, I'm through, Shanny this and that, bad play calling, calling my damm QB a choker. If you don't want to be a fan anymore then prove it! If not, wipe your azz, pull your pants back up, and raise the freaking shields as @Supes™would say! The off season just started.

In Brotherhood We Rise Up!!!

Honestly dude, this is the closest anything has come to making me feel better so far. Thank you. 

I'm likely going to take a little break to recalibrate. But I'll be back before FA starts. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Knight of God

thanks for this. I'm going through this post blocking everybody that hates the team or has a lot of negative crap to say about my team. it's a bunch of people who haven't won a darn thing regurgitating things they've heard winners say that's the most butt hurt. great post and I have no doubt in my mind we'll be back next season but I'm only gonna celebrate with my real brothers.

kiwifalcon and Knight of God like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those that quit on this team are not truly fans. Those that say they will are the definition of Falcon fans. It's a birthright. To be not understanding of this is what I don't get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Some here don't realize, its ok to be hurt but to start with the hating this team doesn't make for me. I said before. I would be happy with 9-7 or 10-6 and a wild card. It seemed the team was still incomplete. Anything less I would be upset.

We went above and beyond. I am proud of that. We lost the way we have been losing. Second half. I thought we had it. I can't get pissed at losing a superbowl. 30 other teams were on the couch and I doubt would have come as close.

You don't have to like what I'm saying. Use to it and never actually cared, but as hurt as I am from the loss I love this team. Hope we make another run.

Exactly. Not a single person on here claiming to prepare for  hari-kari picked the Falcons in the super bowl. All these band wagon MFers can now sell all the SB falcons gear they bought on eBay and go silent again 

We all need to be proud of our boys, they had a great season !

Knight of God and raysnill1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2017 at 10:56 PM, FalconinPA said:

KOG, you my man and all but this one stings. After blowing a 25 point win and a sure win, no bright spots for us right now

Ok, lemme try and get ya sorted out.

Yeah losing suks donkey bawls, but remember this,  Son of  Shanny blew it for us and Quinn tid not manage the situation.  We lost and Son of the Ratt Boy is out of here.

Now with that said, Quinn will not ever let the game management slip out of his hands again.

Bear with me now, there is more.

Gonzo stated last week that Ryan has fully developed into a complete QB, and does not need an OC in the traditional sense, but a guy like Sarkisian can fit the bill nicely as the second set of eyes from up top.

The Play Calls, Signals, Audibles, and  or Verbatim has to change and or be renamed, everything right down to Big Gradys Jock Strap.   uggggh.

We still have a killer Rooster and if our boys stay healthy next year, and there is no catastrophic injury, dollars to dognuts says we could have Home Field and give Dallas some 36 year old payback  TWICE. (reg season and NFCCS)

  We gonna hurt some fools in 2017

Oh yeah I almost forgot,,,,,24 hour rule has ome and gone, and I smell a mock draft from the GDawg.

GhostofGritz and raysnill1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Matt Ryan years have been the best ever for this Franchise. This is the first time people can have expectations for the Falcons.Yes they lost in horrible fashion but you know what was worse the entire 2007 season, Having to watch this team play Harrington,Leftwich and Chris FK'n Redman at QB AND Petrino! That's pain, That's agony. I think too many people are spoiled by the last 8-9 years of success, Outside of 98 this team has had next to nothing successful about it and it NEVER had consistent success before '08. this wasn't a team where you had expectations, nor was it one where you could honestly say they can make the Super Bowl. If losing in the Super Bowl in this fashion is the worst for the Falcons, you must not have been a Falcons fan for very long.

Falconsfan567 and Karst41 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LiquidFalcon said:

The Matt Ryan years have been the best ever for this Franchise. This is the first time people can have expectations for the Falcons.Yes they lost in horrible fashion but you know what was worse the entire 2007 season, Having to watch this team play Harrington,Leftwich and Chris FK'n Redman at QB AND Petrino! That's pain, That's agony. I think too many people are spoiled by the last 8-9 years of success, Outside of 98 this team has had next to nothing successful about it and it NEVER had consistent success before '08. this wasn't a team where you had expectations, nor was it one where you could honestly say they can make the Super Bowl. If losing in the Super Bowl in this fashion is the worst for the Falcons, you must not have been a Falcons fan for very long.

At the start of the 2016  I think that there was like 2 or 3 people that projected us to ne in the Stuper Bowl.

I was definately not one of them,,,,,,,,,,and how about that epic beat down of Green Bay.

I am so looking forward to us playing Dallas this year.

 

You know,, Americas team who play in the stadium that was designed for God to watch a game.

Fk amighty I cant wait for us to give Dallas an Epic Beating too.

 

I do not like that team at all  sumsabeaches, the lot of em!:rant:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Karst41 said:

At the start of the 2016  I think that there was like 2 or 3 people that projected us to ne in the Stuper Bowl.

I was definately not one of them,,,,,,,,,,and how about that epic beat down of Green Bay.

I am so looking forward to us playing Dallas this year.

 

You know,, Americas team who play in the stadium that was designed for God to watch a game.

Fk amighty I cant wait for us to give Dallas an Epic Beating too.

 

I do not like that team at all  sumsabeaches, the lot of em!:rant:

You know that's not the real reason Texas Stadium had a hole in the roof right? The real reason is because they ran out of money to build the stadium and had to leave it with the hole. Cowboy people eventually made up that whole thing about the hole being there so God could watch his team play.

Same story with AFCS. It was supposed to be a domed stadium but they ran out of money so it never got a roof put on it.

Karst41 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

You know that's not the real reason Texas Stadium had a hole in the roof right? The real reason is because they ran out of money to build the stadium and had to leave it with the hole. Cowboy people eventually made up that whole thing about the hole being there so God could watch his team play.

Same story with AFCS. It was supposed to be a domed stadium but they ran out of money so it never got a roof put on it.

:lol:

 

and the Sihtsburgh Squealers,,, I hates all them low life skumbaegs.  They are definately the Dregs of the NFL

( Carson Plamer AFCCS, never forget)

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, zekeyboy1 said:

If anyone got paid it wad an ocean front mansion in San Fran. lol

I'd say he was involved. Sitting on that lead as tired as our defense was by halftime is giving a game away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, raysnill1 said:

@Knight of God

thanks for this. I'm going through this post blocking everybody that hates the team or has a lot of negative crap to say about my team. it's a bunch of people who haven't won a darn thing regurgitating things they've heard winners say that's the most butt hurt. great post and I have no doubt in my mind we'll be back next season but I'm only gonna celebrate with my real brothers.

You know the funniest thing about this thread.I can't believe one of the most credible posters on this whole entire board is having to defend himself for in most case excuse my French a bunch of cry baby idiots.

This whole being hurt motion makes me laugh.Like anyone on this board played that game yesterday.Wake me up.

**** the most hurt I'm feeling is I'm getting grief from friends who support other teams absolutely unloading on me saying choke this Matty melt that.Me I'm thick skinned though because I been asking them how's there draft analysis going last month.Also anytime they mentioned the SB I tell them why are you guys talking about you should dream about it and worry about the FA and the Draft lol.

raysnill1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites