Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knight of God

Man Whats Wrong With You All?

246 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Dude! We played in a Superbowl none of us thought was even possible. I was expecting a deep run next year and Superbowl in 2019. Not this year!!! We are a great team! Not good, GREAT!!! I just had to explain to my daughter, this is the #2 team in the freaking LEAGUE!!! Not NFC South, not NFC, but the whole NFL!!! I am ashamed of the behavior. I meant it when I said, "In Brotherhood We Rise Up!" I meant it when I put on my Falcons golf shirt @JOEinPHX sent and I mean it now when I say, I don't understand this fanbase! My college team lost in the National Championship and immediately after I said, "We are still the best!" We lost this game in OT...isn't it the first? Against the freaking Patriots. Gave them heII and Jarrett got 3 freaking sacks.

Ryan, Shanahan, Freeman, the OL, DL, Quinn, TD, and everyone else got us here. We brutalized Brady. The son of my favorite FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time got 3 freaking sacks. Oh you all need to grow the heII up. Talking about I'm done, I'm through, Shanny this and that, bad play calling, calling my damm QB a choker. If you don't want to be a fan anymore then prove it! If not, wipe your azz, pull your pants back up, and raise the freaking shields as @Supes™would say! The off season just started.

In Brotherhood We Rise Up!!!

No doubt brother this one hurts but I think we are headed in the right direction.

Are you serious? Falcons were up 28-3 and lost? Up 19 points in the 4th quarter and lost. They just set another Atlanta sports record of being the worst at something. There's nothing positive about this lost. It's the worst lost in the history of Atlanta sports and it came against the team and player I hate more than life its self. I wish I could ****ing cut Brady!!

Amen, all we did all season is get better and to come up short of winning a super bowl when we weren't even supposed to be there yet. This team is young and the future is bright. I'm definitely heartbroken tonight....And maybe a little longer but really excited as a true Falcons fan to what the future holds

falconsrus, Fysh19 and Slappywhite like this

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Irrational thoughts process bro I'm gutted but I don't want to throw the team under the bus like everyone else.

You also know how fickle the fan base is.

It can't possibly be more fickle than a 25 point Falcons lead 

Pacific_Falcon likes this