you get the great catch from Julio--you run it 3 times and then kick a FG and WIN--its not rocketmutherfukingscience

We did everything we possibly could to lose that game. This team is nothing but a group of chokers, and they'll remain that way in my eyes until they hoist a lombardi. I don't care about Ryan's playoff stats anymore. It doesn't amount to **** when you throw the biggest game of your life away.

Sometimes I really do feel like this team is cursed.

thanks for selling us down the rive Shannahan. DQ should have overruled and just mandated that we run it 3 times and kick FG. yeah we could have missed FG but thats a very slim chance - we would have been up by 11 and there would gave been bo way Pats could score 11 in 2 minutes

EPIC

FALCONS

FAIL

the falcons voodoo curse appears to be as real as ever

Yes. I was saying, ball game after that catch. I said, three runs, clock will be under 3 minutes and Bryant for a 39 yarder (if they don't gain any more yardage). But the sequence of events... Ryan taking that sack when you can't take that sack. Throw the ball out fast!!! Matthews holding, you're at midfield...... Also in the 2nd half when Pats defense were taking more chances, I said to run a screen play but they never did.

Shameful loss

I have no idea how I can ever get excited about this team again, I won't switch to another team but this was the worst loss in the history of football.....Preseason...Regular season....Playoffs and Super Bowl... Worst loss in the history of football...

F U Kyle for not running 3 times and kicking the field goal thereby winning the freaking game.

I just don't understand how not once but twice the Patriots win a SB against a Quinn coached team and both of the SB losses are because of the same exact fricken mistake.  They threw the ball instead of running it both **** times.   You run it with Beastmode in the Seattle game and you win the SB.   You run it with Freeman a few times and kick a FG and the Falcons win the SB.  It's just mind boggling how the hell history repeats itself in the Patriots favor. 

We had it. WE. HAD. IT.

That throw, escaping pressure, was epic.

The catch, from a guy who probably needs surgery in the offseason but gutted it out to tremendous effect all through the post-season, was epic.

Just run, run, run and kick the field goal to make it a 2-possession game. Pretty much impossible to come back from.

I don't know what the **** we were thinking.

I KNEW we had won the Super Bowl with that catch.

I just ... I'm broken.

That broke me.

Shanahan is a joke. It's no wonder he had no success until he came to ATL. He will be a terrible coach in SF. That was the hardest lead to blow in any sport despite the level of competition and somehow we managed it. Guarantee you if we had Rodgers, Brees, Manning, or Brady the game is over after the Julio catch. Ryan looked mediocre all night. And Shanahan clearly had his mind on SF after that last TD.

yiu cant make this s-hit up. if you had to write a script about what would be the most painful Falcons loss possible against Brady and Belkichik it would be exactly how this played out. it was very similar in ways to the epic loss against the 49ers in NFC championship at the dome and really helps to cement that there is some sort of curse on this team that seemingly will never be broken but only revisited over and over again like a mental torture chamber

Edited by JG2008
1 minute ago, JG2008 said:

yiu cant maje this s-hit up. if you had to write a script about what would be the most painful Falcons loss possible against Brady and Belkichik it would be exactly how this played out.

I know. It's totally unbelievable. We can't just lose. We have to do it in a HISTORIC manner. Just like there has never been a pick 2 before, and we lost the KC game on it. This team is a special kind of snake-bit.