Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zzfrow

No coming back from that loss

16 posts in this topic

Sorry but that is the worse loss in the history of the Super Bowl, and our organization period.  These are the kind of losses that destroy and organization, especially one as soft as ours.  Good luck to the fans that still believe.  I feel sorry for you.  

Spts1 and FALCONFEVER11 like this

9 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Yep. These are the kind of losses that completely WRECK a state in sports. It is OVER, forget the growth that this team had, this team is going to TANK BADLY next year. BADLY

6-10 season coming.

This is my main concern. It's already hard as is to go to a SB. Bouncing back after a loss like this is incredibly hard.

34 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Exactly. Anybody that thinks this franchise is coming back from this is super stupid, dumb AND ignorant...

you are the idiot. come back here next year at the end of the season and man up to this cry baby ****t. 

the Falcons are winners and this is nothing but a blip.

3 minutes ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

you are the idiot. come back here next year at the end of the season and man up to this cry baby ****t. 

the Falcons are winners and this is nothing but a blip.

The NFL owners are billionaires, and im suppose to shed a tear and keep rooting for THEIR money concerns?  :lol:  Only a idiot would keep doing THAT? You think Arthur Blank REALLY gonna shed a tear for YOU? The dude WON today. Yall lost...

35 minutes ago, zzfrow said:

I feel sorry of Julio.  Guy will se his career wasted here in Atlanta. 

Yep....wrong team...wrong franchise. Malcolm Mitchel helped whip our azz.....you know the wide receiver fronm  GA???????

1 hour ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

My God what a bunch of mental wusses. It's safe to say none of you could come back from a f-ing broken nail. 

Yeah, if that broken nail were broken a hundred times to the point that the skin was ripped out of it in chunks towards the end...yeah, that's what it's like being an Atlanta sports fan.