Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chazbykr

Goodbye

18 posts in this topic

Bandwagon fans.  This team is just getting started.  The defense that just had to play 96 plays is made up of 1st and 2nd year players.  Next year, our defense will be top 10, perhaps even top 5.  As long as Matt Ryan is leading our offense, we've got a shot.

Bad decisions and penalties cost us today.  The talent is there, and will continue to be there.  Quinn, a second year head coach, will make better decisions in the future.  Hopefully our new offensive coordinator will have a better understanding of situational play calling.

Again, you're welcome to jump ship if you want to.  But right now would be the stupidest time to do so.

dhayester and CaliFalcons like this

2 hours ago, capologist said:

Don't want Fairweather fans anyways...

Some of us "fairweather fans" have been here longer than you, cap.  You can't tell you me you didn't smell something rotten in Houston tonight, and I don't mean Gaga's sn@tch.

WornOutFalconFan and wizeone like this

4 hours ago, pr0d16y said:

Some of us "fairweather fans" have been here longer than you, cap.  You can't tell you me you didn't smell something rotten in Houston tonight, and I don't mean Gaga's sn@tch.

I've been a fan over 34 years, good luck with that...

4 hours ago, shanep said:

If you can take this loss by saying we,'ll be back next year,talk to panther and broncos fans.

True, the Broncos won it 2 years after their devastating loss. That means we will win it when we host in the new stadium!

8 hours ago, Charles Wright said:

Been thru this misery too many times. I'm done. This team is jinxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree totally we are a jinxed town but gonna stay and just vent and let the "pros" figure this sheet out

4 hours ago, shanep said:

If you can take this loss by saying we,'ll be back next year,talk to panther and broncos fans.

We're built nothing like those teams.