Choker label is well deserved

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a complete choker job once again by the falcons the label is very very very very well deserved!

Reason is they had the game won with a field goal instead Ryan being Ryan made a bone head play took a sack instead of throwing it away then the very very very overrated Mathews got called for a hold he really needs to be replace I dam sure hope they don't give him big money he hasn't done anything to deserve it.

4 minutes ago, dhayester said:

Choke? We played in the superbowl. We played **** good in the superbowl. We lost.. someone had to lose. Would the patriots be chokers if they lost?

Usually I would agree with this but man, the way the team gave up a 25 point lead in the biggest game hurts, It Hurts Alot!

2 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

Who cares? This was the most humiliating SB loss, unimaginable, ...

Yep I would have rather lost by 10 than blowing a 25 point lead aND the worst in history.

I'm so done with football after tonight until the next season starts and even then I don't know...this is so crushing I just don't know...after 30 years of this...I just don't know 

Well look at all the posts on this forum last 2 weeks..... " pats never seen a team like Falcons, ATL defense too fast..... ATL offense too good".........we up here in NE just sat back with our experience and said, relax, we got this. Hopefully you guys learned a few things. 

1 minute ago, Fore2213 said:

Well look at all the posts on this forum last 2 weeks..... " pats never seen a team like Falcons, ATL defense too fast..... ATL offense too good".........we up here in NE just sat back with our experience and said, relax, we got this. Hopefully you guys learned a few things. 

Shut the %$#* up, you didn't have $hit. If we had continued our game, you would be humiliated like you were in the first half.