Well Folks...... Here We Are

2 hours ago, Bring It said:

Whoda thunk back in Sept. that come Feb. we'd be in the Big Dance ? Time now for all the Hype and story lines to end. The day is here.

Time to make some History.

Time to play some Football.

RISE UP ATLANTA !!!!!

man I am still in shock cant believe it but one of the most exciting days of my life

2 hours ago, Bring It said:

Whoda thunk back in Sept. that come Feb. we'd be in the Big Dance ? Time now for all the Hype and story lines to end. The day is here.

Time to make some History.

Time to play some Football.

RISE UP ATLANTA !!!!!

Actually in Week 2..  when I was in Oakland, some of the bounces and lucky breaks I saw (such as the tipped passes that lead to that Justin Hardy TD, the few tipped passes on 3rd down we came up with and converted) made me actually think..  The football gods maybe with us this year.  All you long time Falcon fans know of the football gods and can attest to the fact that the football gods haven't been in our favor..  This year on week 2..  something seemed different this season..

I'm beyond excited and cannot wait!!

30 minutes ago, Spy said:

only had 4-5 hours of sleep. RISE UP!

You are lucky...I didn't sleep one minute. 

It seems surreal we are here...especially after so many years of let downs,  missed opportunities, and heart break. It gives me chills that all of us might finally see the dream finally come true but it would be especially special to me to see all the long term falcon fans finally see their team win it all.

In the spirit of Jim ross, I pray in a little more  than 12 hours  I get  to scream the words "finally..finally...by God finally....the atlanta falcons are champions...of...this...world."

Edited by diehardfalconsfan