RISE UP BECAUSE IT'S SUPERBOWL GAME DAY!!!

This will be one of the worst Superbowls ever for the casual fan but a great night for Falcon fans.

Falcons 52

Patriots 24

They aren't battle tested this season and are hyped on their history. Mark my words. The speed of this Falcons defense is going to give that O-Line and Brady fits. 

13 minutes ago, mjqvi said:

This will be one of the worst Superbowls ever for the casual fan but a great night for Falcon fans.

Falcons 52

Patriots 24

They aren't battle tested this season and are hyped on their history. Mark my words. The speed of this Falcons defense is going to give that O-Line and Brady fits. 

That is a NASTY score. You're predicting a complete breakdown on NE offense and defense. You have major brass tacks. It would be 7th Heaven! 

23 minutes ago, mjqvi said:

Falcons 52

Patriots 24

If that's the case this would be something for Falcons fans to brag on Patriots fans for years to come!