Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Great American

IF WE WIN ...

22 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, The Great American said:

Would someone please bring back some confetti from the celebration??  I've waited a long time for that moment and would love to have a keepsake,  Wmaxresdefault.jpgill gladly pay shipping!!  

I second that!! Great idea man

1 hour ago, The Great American said:

Would someone please bring back some confetti from the celebration??  I've waited a long time for that moment and would love to have a keepsake,  Wmaxresdefault.jpgill gladly pay shipping!!  

Motion carried. Those in favor, say 'Aye'...

I've seen this all before with fans of opposing teams. You guys are setting yourselves up for huge disappointment and are clearly unaware of what your team is getting itself into. 

2 minutes ago, TB4XSBW said:

I've seen this all before with fans of opposing teams. You guys are setting yourselves up for huge disappointment and are clearly unaware of what your team is getting itself into. 

ok fess up, which taints troll are you really? We have a LOT of good guys come for the usual smack talk, and we welcome it, but you're straight out trolling, and honestly, you're not really good at it. If you're not in reality a taints fan troll who comes here regularly, you should be aware that most of them out troll you and there's no contest. That, in and of itself, should give you pause and make you realize just how sad your life really is. 

now on the other hand, if you are one of the normal taints trolls, you're not bringing your A game at all dude, not at all

Just now, papachaz said:

ok fess up, which taints troll are you really? We have a LOT of good guys come for the usual smack talk, and we welcome it, but you're straight out trolling, and honestly, you're not really good at it. If you're not in reality a taints fan troll who comes here regularly, you should be aware that most of them out troll you and there's no contest. That, in and of itself, should give you pause and make you realize just how sad your life really is. 

now on the other hand, if you are one of the normal taints trolls, you're not bringing your A game at all dude, not at all

You can't out troll someone who isn't trolling. I'm being 100% serious when I say that your team will not be wining this game. I get the excitement and optimism, but you may want to be more realistic. You're about to endure heartache like you haven't felt since the 98 season. 

It was a fun season though and your team overachieved. At least you guys made it farther than the Panthers and Saints.

12 minutes ago, TB4XSBW said:

STFUAGO

1 hour ago, Slappywhite said:

STFUAGO

Not sure why you're getting so upset. I'm doing this for your benefit. If you know what to expect, you'll be able to better prepare yourselves.

I actually like the Falcons. Good little group of overachieves there. I actually feel bad for what's about to come on Sunday - they don't deserve the beating they'll get. Hopefully Bill has some compassion in his heart that day.

Me too...let's start a sign up and see who might bring us back some!!

3 hours ago, droopy1592 said:

I would cough up some cash for some confetti from that game. 

4 hours ago, TB4XSBW said:

Not sure why you're getting so upset. I'm doing this for your benefit. If you know what to expect, you'll be able to better prepare yourselves.

I actually like the Falcons. Good little group of overachieves there. I actually feel bad for what's about to come on Sunday - they don't deserve the beating they'll get. Hopefully Bill has some compassion in his heart that day.

Thats a good trait for Bill to have,  Im sure Massoftwo****tsians    will need all the heart he can give them