Just saw the bold predictions over at NFL.com and his was the best...

New England Patriots 34, Atlanta Falcons 21

Why the Patriots will win: New England had the No. 1 scoring defense in the regular season and held the Texans and Steelers to under 20 points the last two games. I think the Patriots will hold the Falcons far below their average.

MVP: Tom Brady

Bold prediction: Martellus Bennett has more TDs than Julio Jones.

I mean, I know he played for the Pats and all that and is a hater like Heath Evans... but don't the Falcons have a bit better offense than the Houston Osweilers and the Pittsburgh NoBellSteelers?

I mean c'mon.

2 hours ago, FalconsFanNW said:

Just saw the bold predictions over at NFL.com and his was the best...

New England Patriots 34, Atlanta Falcons 21

Why the Patriots will win: New England had the No. 1 scoring defense in the regular season and held the Texans and Steelers to under 20 points the last two games. I think the Patriots will hold the Falcons far below their average.

MVP: Tom Brady

Bold prediction: Martellus Bennett has more TDs than Julio Jones.

I mean, I know he played for the Pats and all that and is a hater like Heath Evans... but don't the Falcons have a bit better offense than the Houston Osweilers and the Pittsburgh NoBellSteelers?

I mean c'mon.

Whenever I hear the name Osweiler...i think Asswater.  

12 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

Your so right, the Patriots don't know how to deal with a great offense. It's not like they ever have seen a good offense, I mean at least if they practiced against a good offense every day that might help, but they only get to practice against little old Tom Brady. Most of you Falcon fans are just too excited and naïve to have a clue as to what's coming on Sunday, but then again your probably better off.  

:flame:

10 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

It's really comical how certain you all are that your going to roll over the Falcons.

See, I can do that, too! We are confident for a reason. You guys are confident for a reason. Don't get your panties in a bunch because we believe in our team. 

15 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

It's really comical how certain you all are that your going to roll over the Patriots.

When Patriots trolls are invading the forums, talking about how the game won't even be competitive, how you'll roll over us, how this offense is "overrated" and "sloppy" (people have seriously said that), yeah, people are going to respond in kind. The respectful Patriots fans have received a lot of respect themselves.