Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matty ICE

Where are ya'll watching?

12 posts in this topic

My apologies if this has been posted... I tried a search with no luck.

Unfortunately I can't afford tickets for the game, but I would like to watch at a place with a lot of Falcons fans... is there going to be any sort of gathering of TATF members who will be here in ATL on Sunday?  I was thinking about going to somewhere like stats.

Also, does anyone know what day our victory parade is going to be? :)

PS. I work at the airport... several flights to Houston today was FILLED with dirty bird nation fans... most have tickets to the game. We will be represented well !

Tim Mazetti likes this

I live in Raleigh NC now.  There is a little Irish bar in Wake Forest that I like to go to.  The owner is really cool and a Jaguars fan, so he understands our pain.   He lets me watch one of the big screens in a back room.  The main room will be full of Patriot fans, but that is okay.  I will get cart blance for everything from food to beer!!!

I was gonna go to B dubs with friends..  But I chose to just stay home and order a ton of food and drink beer and watch pregame at 11am till the 330pm kick off :) 

I was going to fly down to Atlanta to watch from my home bar but I'm torn between the side conversations and such at the bar vs being at home soaking in every sound bite from 1pm until the end of the game...

I just love the electricity of being at the games so the bar is my next best option as far as atmosphere goes...any opinions or staying at home or the bar?

Btw Stats, Hudson grille and a few others are doing a set price to be in the building since they are doing buffets or table minimums so I would check that before you decide what you might do.

Matty ICE and Jailbreak Blitz like this

I seriously considered buying a ticket for the game but decided not to for a couple reasons.  First, I just cant justify the price.  Secondly, I cant think of a better place to watch a Falcons Superbowl victory than with my fiance and son.  I will have my mom, sister, a couple nephews, and niece over too, but being with those two will make it one of the best moments of my life.  

Sunday cant get here soon enough!

mikeg272 likes this

Going to the Waterway on the coast close to the house so yesss the wife can go. She will be decked out in her falcon gear as will l both representing joining friends that will include Eagle and Cowboy fans. Bringing a big bucket for their tears.

My house. Maybe My brother and his wife will come down to watch with us. I am not attending a party this time. In 98, my wife and I went to a party of a friend and I couldn't enjoy it with all the people their. I told my wife if the Falcons or Chiefs ever made it to the Super Bowl again, we would watch it at home alone. My brother does count because he has been suffering just as long as I have as a Falcons fan.

MissBlackandRed likes this