HEY, old time posters from early 2000's

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I had been wondering what happened to Peyton.

Didn't he create another Falcons message board? I remember being a member over there but I forgot the name of the site since it's been so long.

Is the site still up?

Haha, I did too.  I couldn't find that site if my life depended on it at this point.

28 minutes ago, Bartkowski said:

I remember those guys. To be honest I don't post on here very often anymore. I remember back to the beginning of this forum. Was the place to be.

Man I used the old Prodigy,CompuServe and AOL boards, around 97 somebody told me about atlantafalcons.com,even though it took forever to load. Thought I was the only person crazy about the birds till then. think my first or second post started an argument LOL. Remember Doug Johnson threads after they beat the Giants in 03 LOL. Yea I liked Duckett big time. On a side note found Dominique Foxworth https://theundefeated.com/contributors/domonique-foxworth/  former Falcon like some of his articles.

1 minute ago, putnam6 said:

Man I used the old Prodigy,CompuServe and AOL boards, around 97 somebody told me about atlantafalcons.com,even though it took forever to load. Thought I was the only person crazy about the birds till then. think my first or second post started an argument LOL. Remember Doug Johnson threads after they beat the Giants in 03 LOL. Yea I liked Duckett big time. On a side note found Dominique Foxworth https://theundefeated.com/contributors/domonique-foxworth/  former Falcon like some if articles

YEah I remember some of the Doug Johnson threads. And all the DVD talk. Dunn Vick Duckett

2 minutes ago, chitowndirtybird said:

and of course Supes... is he still around?

2 minutes ago, chitowndirtybird said:

and of course Supes... is he still around?

Supes was on last year a little bit thought we would have seen Falco and the hickory stick come out of retirement honestly during the playoffs this year

1 hour ago, Skeetbird said:

Can move if need be mod...just wanted to ask if anyone knows what happened to these posters.

Shiney Mcshine...well i did see him on back in nov or dec

I come down from PA for a game every year. Me and Shiney make a weekend of great beer out of it. It's all that's left of the MBGT. He is a great guy. We will sometimes run into JHenager, but that's rare these days. 

1 minute ago, Duff_Man said:

I come down from PA for a game every year. Me and Shiney make a weekend of great beer out of it. It's all that's left of the MBGTHe is a great guy. We will sometimes run into JHenager, but that's rare these days. 

Hey I remember you but knew you were still posting. But jhenager. I havent seen anything from him in ages.