HEY, old time posters from early 2000's

4 minutes ago, falken said:

Those get-togethers were the best. I put a Birdweiser sign on Shiney's door. Beer was the biggest staple. Anyone still have that picture of Clownorg at the checkout with all that beer? Classic.

I miss those days.

I remember that pic.  I've never seen one person with that much beer (who wasn't driving a truck).

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, falken said:

We win this Super Bowl and we've got to have another get-together.

We could try a board get together again. But I dunno who'd be able to set up the tickets etc. I'm sure some of yall h are season ticket holders. I'm not I have been lucky enough over the years to get good seats from a vendor.I was undefeated while coming to the dome until Chicago messed that up two years ago and then Indy the following year. 

25 minutes ago, falken said:

Those get-togethers were the best. I put a Birdweiser sign on Shiney's door. Beer was the biggest staple. Anyone still have that picture of Clownorg at the checkout with all that beer? Classic.

I miss those days.

Lookin for it.. Found this one of my fridge on day 1 & day 3

Atlanta_2003_0436.jpg

Atlanta_2003_0414.jpg

19 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Some of these people should be around.  I haven't been here as much in recent months but Sac is still here.  Just doesn't post in this forum that much.

I do wonder what happened to posters like DeathFromAbove and Peyton.

I had been wondering what happened to Peyton.

Didn't he create another Falcons message board? I remember being a member over there but I forgot the name of the site since it's been so long.

Is the site still up?

1 minute ago, Bartkowski said:

I do notice that my post count seems to get less and less the longer I stay away.

I lost all my posts when they did a server change. When I came back I had to create a temporary account to ask a mod to give me a new password for my account. I no longer had the email that I signed up with years ago.