We Have To Win

TheFalcoholic

4 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Yeah, you're crazy. I'd much rather be perennial contenders than win one and never again like Kansas City.

it is not like you get to choose one (1 Superbowl win) or the other (go to playoffs 5yrs in a row).

nothing guaranteed.

we are in SB, might as well win.

2 minutes ago, PatPatriot said:

I wish you guys the best of luck.

But I'm calling a blow out in favor of the Pats. You guys had a great run, defense just isn't good enough to beat our scheme.

They also weren't good enough to stop Seattle...and definitely not good enough to stop Aaron Rodgers...

8 minutes ago, PatPatriot said:

I wish you guys the best of luck.

But I'm calling a blow out in favor of the Pats. You guys had a great run, defense just isn't good enough to beat our scheme.

How many top 10 Qb's have the Pats faced?

Let me count............................................ NONE!

Until this week.

Good Luck yourself, Your going to need it! 

8 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

They also weren't good enough to stop Seattle...and definitely not good enough to stop Aaron Rodgers...

Those teams on a playoff level suck compared to us. We've had 2 weeks to prepare for you guys with the greatest coach/qb of all time. It's over.

2 minutes ago, jetset335 said:

How many top 10 Qb's have the Pats faced?

Let me count............................................ NONE!

Until this week.

Good Luck yourself, Your going to need it! 

Doesn't matter. When we do face them, we shut them down.

How many superbowl wins does Matty ice have? How many has he been to in the last few years? How many NFC championships? I'll play this game all day.

3 minutes ago, PatPatriot said:

How many superbowl wins does Matty ice have? How many has he been to in the last few years? How many NFC championships? I'll play this game all day.

Today = 0

Sunday evening = 1

GO FALCONS!   RISE UP IN BROTHERHOOD AND TAKE 'EM DOWN!

2 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Today = 0

Sunday evening = 1

GO FALCONS!   RISE UP IN BROTHERHOOD AND TAKE 'EM DOWN!

There is literally no chance the falcons can win Sunday.

Your defense can't stop our offense

Your offense will have SOME success, but will get stopped 3 or 4 times by us in big moments.

You will probably choke on a FG you really need.

You will be out coached and out played.

Your defense is too young and dumb. Brady is going to be moving those guys out of position all game.

8 minutes ago, PatPatriot said:

Your offense will have SOME success, but will get stopped 3 or 4 times by us in big moments.

Your defense is too young and dumb. Brady is going to be moving those guys out of position all game.

This post just proves that you really don't know anything about our team. I sure hope the patriots organization has the same mentality as you...

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

This post just proves that you really don't know anything about our team. I sure hope the patriots organization has the same mentality as you...

You don't get it.... it doesn't matter who/what you are.

Bill knows, and that's all that matters. And he is going to take that info, and use it against you. They are going to know where your players are going to be, before they do. We are going to embarrass you.

7 minutes ago, PatPatriot said:

That's some in depth, analytical, highly technical pro football prognostication there.   Whew!   I'll bet you're a descendant of Heisenberg or Newton, and  probably the pride of your middle school I bet.

1 minute ago, PatPatriot said:

You don't get it.... it doesn't matter who/what you are.

Bill knows, and that's all that matters. And he is going to take that info, and use it against you. They are going to know where your players are going to be, before they do. We are going to embarrass you.

The ignorance is strong in this one...

11 minutes ago, PatPatriot said:

More like got shut down.  RW3 owned your *** and you got shut out this year by the Bills (lolololol the Bills) at home.

Since you like numbers so much, against common opponents this year (Den/Sea) Ryan is 5 tds - 1 Int and Brady is 0 tds - 1 Int.  This ain't Brock Osweiler or one of the 15 scrubs the Jets tried at QB.

Face it, your glory is in the past.  Do yourself a favor and grab a replay of one of those Super Bowls from the good ol' days (just not either of the Giants ones of coarse) and watch that Sunday night.  Because you aren't going to like what you see when the Cheatriots hit a buzzsaw and your Super Bowl dreams get cut the **** up.

Have a nice day, get back to work.

13 minutes ago, PatPatriot said:

Escrow wager if you believe that

11 minutes ago, PatPatriot said:

your posts just continue to prove your ignorance. Can the Falcons lose this game? absolutely. Will the patriots blow the Falcons out? absolutely not. If you really think this will be a blowout, you're just an idiot, yes it really is that plain and simple. But I don't think the Pats will win. I'm not ignorant enough to say it's impossible for us to lose, but I'd bet the farm you were making similar posts in SB 42 on the Giants board too.