Colin cowherd says winners don't have slogans

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

Dude's playing radio. Who Dat? Cheese heads! Lambeau leep? Terrible towel? All in? The NY Football Giants? America's Team? The Hogs? The Fun Bunch? The Killer B's? Man...there have been plenty. Maybe not all slogans but definitely rallying cries. That's just off the top of my head. 

Please put that on his tweeter page

2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Dude's playing radio. Who Dat? Cheese heads! Lambeau leep? Terrible towel? All in? The NY Football Giants? America's Team? The Hogs? The Fun Bunch? The Killer B's? Man...there have been plenty. Maybe not all slogans but definitely rallying cries. That's just off the top of my head. 

Legion of doom, iron curtain, no name defense, greatest show on turff. Man it goes on and on. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Kildare said:

Cowherd was a big fan of Seattle in 2012 before they won any Super Bowls, he never held the fact that they hadn't won one yet against them like he does the Falcons. 

Years ago he would rant him rant about the Pac 10 or 12 or whatever they call themselves now.  I don't listen to sports radio anymore its too in your face except one show or 2 here locally.

5 hours ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

Cowherd is fantastic at his job, I don't know why you guys get so mad.  His job is literally to rile people up; he doesn't make reasoned and supported sports takes.  He generates views and clicks.  Stop proving how fantastic he is at his job if you don't want to hear his opinions...

Thank you. People like him are professional trolls. Why people on this forum can't see that is beyond me.