fuego

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Godsmith said:

I just love your post, it's fantastic, the arrogance, the lack of understanding of just exactly who the Falcons will be facing next Sunday, it's beautiful in it's own way. The only thing that makes me sad is that I won't actually be able to watch the expression on your face as the game unfolds and your panic and shock build, until the bubble of realization finally pops. I don't think I'll find you on this site come Monday morning, call it a hunch.

We are shaking.....

3 hours ago, Godsmith said:

I just love your post, it's fantastic, the arrogance, the lack of understanding of just exactly who the Falcons will be facing next Sunday, it's beautiful in it's own way. The only thing that makes me sad is that I won't actually be able to watch the expression on your face as the game unfolds and your panic and shock build, until the bubble of realization finally pops. I don't think I'll find you on this site come Monday morning, call it a hunch.

I just love your post, it's fantastic, the arrogance, the lack of understanding of just exactly who the Patriots will be facing next Sunday, it's beautiful in it's own way. The only thing that makes me sad is that I won't actually be able to watch the expression on your face as the game unfolds and your panic and shock build, until the bubble of realization finally pops. I don't think I'll find you on this site come Monday morning, call it a hunch.

2 hours ago, Gimmeshelter69rs said:

42-17 patriots 

Flip the score in favor of the Falcons and you will have it. We heard the same drivel from the Seahawks fans (who also beat you) and the Packers fans. You like to bring up the Pats history, but you ignore it in your score. The Patriots have never won a SB by more than 4 points, and that was once. The other 3 were 3 points. And it ain't happening this time either. 

9 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

Here's the thing, you won't be facing the Seahawks or Packers, so if that's what you think is waiting for you next Sunday, if you think your Falcons are going blow this Pats team off the field, well then you're going to be one sad puppy this Sunday.

I feel like we can still be a happy puppy if we don't blow you guys out but still win.  So there's also that.  

Edited by JMUDirtyBird

17 hours ago, Internetallstar said:

I think these stat based assessments are not getting anymore helpful.

The game isn't played on paper. No stat is going to matter once kickoff gets here. 

I know it's a long 2 weeks but exactly right. Regardless both teams are here and it'll be decided sunday on the field.. all these stats and predictions do nothing for me