Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsFanNW

Stupid memes...

13 posts in this topic

Butler is pretty good, not taking anything from him. He is much more than a guy who happened to get a pick on a poor play call.

Its just that nobody can take Julio out of the game. Even when he had poor statistical games, it is because Ryan went elsewhere w the ball. Julio can get 100 any game he chooses.

thanat0s and Godzilla1985 like this

Some people actually believe that Antonio Brown is a better WR than Julio.

I've seen this subject debated as if there was a question. I think the size, speed, route running, physicality, blocking make Julio the best. So we'll see how well Butler does, but I doubt he'll ever be left in single coverage.

Total Package likes this

I still think the negative attention and mystery punishment around Brown live posting the coaches speech had something to do w him not be effective as well. Brown is def #2 in my book, I have seen him play a lot and he does some great things all without ideal measurements. He reminds me of Steve Smith without the hardcore attitude.

6 hours ago, chitowndirtybird said:

Dude happens to be in the right place on the stupidest play call of all time and suddenly he's the greatest ever and can do anything... psychology never ceases to amaze me  

Bingo.