I'm Not Afraid - my first Hype Video

I know there are a lot of them out there - and this is my first - so be kind, guys!     Someone said put up a video about how you're feeling right now - and I couldn't find the video to say what I felt - so I made my first hype video.   Remember - it's my first - so don't be too critical.   Oh- and the sign you see with the In Brotherhood (reverse black and white) was one of my signs at the NFCC game.   :)

NOTICE - The song is Not Afraid by Eminem - so there is strong language in the video - just a fair warning ahead of time.     I hope you can feel it like I do - I'm Not Afraid - and it's these Falcons - this group that's made me feel this way.   I'm excited, anxious and respectful of the quality opponent they face- but I'm NOT Afraid!

Go Falcons - Rise Up in Brotherhood!

CLEAN  VERSION :

19 hours ago, gazoo said:

Good job Tandy! That language was much better than what comes it of my mouth during most Falcons games!

I'm usually watching games with my 5 year old daughter around so I try to watch my mouth. My friends get profanity laced messages throughout the game but here lately I've been having to ask my wife if I was cussing out loud or only through the text messages because I was pretty sure I said a few out loud.

P.S. Great video Tandy. I especially liked where you timed up "You said you was king, you lied through your teeth. For that **** your feelings..."

20 hours ago, Tandy said:

I know there are a lot of them out there - and this is my first - so be kind, guys!     Someone said put up a video about how you're feeling right now - and I couldn't find the video to say what I felt - so I made my first hype video.   Remember - it's my first - so don't be too critical.   Oh- and the sign you see with the In Brotherhood (reverse black and white) was one of my signs at the NFCC game.   :)

NOTICE - The song is Not Afraid by Eminem - so there is strong language in the video - just a fair warning ahead of time.     I hope you can feel it like I do - I'm Not Afraid - and it's these Falcons - this group that's made me feel this way.   I'm excited, anxious and respectful of the quality opponent they face- but I'm NOT Afraid!

Go Falcons - Rise Up in Brotherhood!

that was very good. thank you

18 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm usually watching games with my 5 year old daughter around so I try to watch my mouth. My friends get profanity laced messages throughout the game but here lately I've been having to ask my wife if I was cussing out loud or only through the text messages because I was pretty sure I said a few out loud.

P.S. Great video Tandy. I especially liked where you timed up "You said you was king, you lied through your teeth. For that **** your feelings..."

Yep - that was definitely on purpose.   The hardest timing though was the gun click - I wanted to do that when Ryan threw the shovel pass - and to get that just right - took some manipulating.