Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tandy

I'm Not Afraid - my first Hype Video

39 posts in this topic

I know there are a lot of them out there - and this is my first - so be kind, guys!     Someone said put up a video about how you're feeling right now - and I couldn't find the video to say what I felt - so I made my first hype video.   Remember - it's my first - so don't be too critical.   Oh- and the sign you see with the In Brotherhood (reverse black and white) was one of my signs at the NFCC game.   :)

NOTICE - The song is Not Afraid by Eminem - so there is strong language in the video - just a fair warning ahead of time.     I hope you can feel it like I do - I'm Not Afraid - and it's these Falcons - this group that's made me feel this way.   I'm excited, anxious and respectful of the quality opponent they face- but I'm NOT Afraid!

Go Falcons - Rise Up in Brotherhood!

CLEAN  VERSION :

21 minutes ago, RyanForMVP said:

Not bad. i enjoyed it

9 minutes ago, YungFalco said:

Great video!

Thanks Guys - it was the perfect song for me - but nobody had it out there - so I had to put it together - it was actually a lot of fun.

Flyin' In DC likes this

28 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Good job Tandy! That language was much better than what comes it of my mouth during most Falcons games!

You know it.   BTW - did we call Ricardo Allen in that Seahawks game or what?

gazoo likes this

2 hours ago, Tandy said:

You know it.   BTW - did we call Ricardo Allen in that Seahawks game or what?

Sure did Tandy! It was a real thrill to get to meet you and your family on that incredible game Day!  

Tandy likes this

I thought you just went the easy route and did pictures at first but you did a full on hype video and did a **** find job! I haven't made one in years but I might have to do one soon myself lol

Tandy likes this

1 hour ago, D0Z3R said:

It's good, I personally would go with a clean version of the song. Kids love these videos too. 

I downloaded the song - and actually looked for a clean version - but every one I found was actually another song.  

19 hours ago, gazoo said:

Good job Tandy! That language was much better than what comes it of my mouth during most Falcons games!

I'm usually watching games with my 5 year old daughter around so I try to watch my mouth. My friends get profanity laced messages throughout the game but here lately I've been having to ask my wife if I was cussing out loud or only through the text messages because I was pretty sure I said a few out loud.

P.S. Great video Tandy. I especially liked where you timed up "You said you was king, you lied through your teeth. For that **** your feelings..."

Tandy and gazoo like this

20 hours ago, Tandy said:

I know there are a lot of them out there - and this is my first - so be kind, guys!     Someone said put up a video about how you're feeling right now - and I couldn't find the video to say what I felt - so I made my first hype video.   Remember - it's my first - so don't be too critical.   Oh- and the sign you see with the In Brotherhood (reverse black and white) was one of my signs at the NFCC game.   :)

NOTICE - The song is Not Afraid by Eminem - so there is strong language in the video - just a fair warning ahead of time.     I hope you can feel it like I do - I'm Not Afraid - and it's these Falcons - this group that's made me feel this way.   I'm excited, anxious and respectful of the quality opponent they face- but I'm NOT Afraid!

Go Falcons - Rise Up in Brotherhood!

that was very good. thank you

Tandy likes this

18 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm usually watching games with my 5 year old daughter around so I try to watch my mouth. My friends get profanity laced messages throughout the game but here lately I've been having to ask my wife if I was cussing out loud or only through the text messages because I was pretty sure I said a few out loud.

P.S. Great video Tandy. I especially liked where you timed up "You said you was king, you lied through your teeth. For that **** your feelings..."

Yep - that was definitely on purpose.   The hardest timing though was the gun click - I wanted to do that when Ryan threw the shovel pass - and to get that just right - took some manipulating.

Jpowors likes this