Trump is the man

AREA 51

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, WORilla said:

Of course y'all don't remember the disrespect of obama that was littered on this board. 

Take after trump more and more each day. 

That's why they're known as Trumpsters/Trumpettes.  All from the same narrow minded, thin skinned mold.

On January 30, 2017 at 3:03 PM, big_dog said:

Londoners have now sent over 2 million online signatures to Parliament opposing Trumps visit to the Queen. They say it is beneath the Queens dignity to meet with him.

Dignity? They are refering to a woman who presents her inbred bloodline as elite status and everyone else is considered a "commoner". This is a gift wrapped scenario for liberals to scream inequality. But instead, they go into this state of awe by a rich old white lady, like tweens at a Bieber concert. Do you think if we sent 2 million signatures to London for our independence, they would show "dignity" and let us be? Nope. No one should care what British people think anyways. And I'm married to a English woman and visit the UK every 2 years to see her family and some good friends of mine who served in the Middle East. 

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

You create a thread called "Trump is the man", looking to antagonize, then tell everyone to "chill". Your troll thread has come full scircle, congrats.

I'm ready, Super Bowl. I'm ready, Super Bowl. I'm ready. Sorry guy, getting excited about the game. The Falcons are in the Super Bowl after all. The only Trump I speak of the rest of the week is the Falcons Trumping the Patriots.

After all...

17 minutes ago, big_dog said:

I can't wait for the Executive Order with the 6" tall signature declaring the new official language of the United states:

"Bullsh!t"    :nyd:> blah blah, lie, blah blah, lie

What difference does it make? Would it instantly render you with aphasia?

6 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Yep. Soros funding alllllllllll these protests. Has nothing to do with the will and volition of many citizens. 

I can't wait til my wife gets her Soros check. Gonna be so awesome. 

I never got my BLM check 

8 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Yep. Soros funding alllllllllll these protests. Has nothing to do with the will and volition of many citizens. 

I heard that you hadI to go to one of Obamas re-education camps to pick it up

7 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I heard that you hadI to go to one of Obamas re-education camps to pick it up

I went to one of those things. They took all my money and gave it to the poorer guy next to me, then chastised me for being an upper-middle-class white man.  Also, they took my guns. Or would have, if I'd had any. Then they made me abort some fetuses while a lesbian-mixed-race barista with two nose rings sang the praises of the feminist revolution over a slam poetry beat. Also, Al Gore was in the background laughing maniacally the whole time. That was a weird weekend.

17 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

So your wife is a protester?