Jump to content

Trump is the man


AREA 51
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, AREA 51 said:

We respected that Barack Obama and Bill Clinton were the Presidents of the United States though many did not like them. We respected the office of the President if nothing else. We accepted that our ideas lost and moved on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They tried to impeach Clinton and questioned whether Obama was even a US citizen for the majority of his two terms. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, AREA 51 said:

Conservatives were not in the streets rioting, protesting, and making a general nuisance and annoyance of themselves. Liberals who protest in such a manner cost taxpayers money, damage property and do nothing more than make the people involved look ridiculous and out of control.

They accomplish nothing. It is mob mentality. It is group think. It is lead by celebrities and politicians spouting rhetoric and using demagoguery to enrage people to do their dirty work and try to get their way through intimidation. Protesters do not know they are being manipulated. They are just foolish to believe the words of Madonna or Samantha Bee or John Lewis.

Conservatives complain. We criticize. We say many things, but we respect the process and the law. We respected that Barack Obama and Bill Clinton were the Presidents of the United States though many did not like them. We respected the office of the President if nothing else. We accepted that our ideas lost and moved on.

 

I disagree with anyone who goes beyond anything but a peaceful protest so we are in complete agreement there. 

 

That last paragraph is pretty much ******** though and most especially that last sentence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the idea that conservi respected obamas position in the office.....bull chit.

He was called a muslim terrorist. He was called a socalist...he was called hitler...he was  called a communist.

We were told that he had a deep seeded hatred of white people.

There were pictures of nooses with the tag line hang in therd Obama.

In 2012 there were bumper stickers pleading with people not.to renig.........

 

The idea that some how they were respectful towards him in anyway is straight up a lie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

On the idea that conservi respected obamas position in the office.....bull chit.

He was called a muslim terrorist. He was called a socalist...he was called hitler...he was  called a communist.

We were told that he had a deep seeded hatred of white people.

There were pictures of nooses with the tag line hang in therd Obama.

In 2012 there were bumper stickers pleading with people not.to renig.........

 

The idea that some how they were respectful towards him in anyway is straight up a lie.

Remember CommieBlaster.com?

Good times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AREA 51 said:

Conservatives were not in the streets rioting, protesting, and making a general nuisance and annoyance of themselves. Liberals who protest in such a manner cost taxpayers money, damage property and do nothing more than make the people involved look ridiculous and out of control.

They accomplish nothing. It is mob mentality. It is group think. It is lead by celebrities and politicians spouting rhetoric and using demagoguery to enrage people to do their dirty work and try to get their way through intimidation. Protesters do not know they are being manipulated. They are just foolish to believe the words of Madonna or Samantha Bee or John Lewis.

Conservatives complain. We criticize. We say many things, but we respect the process and the law. We respected that Barack Obama and Bill Clinton were the Presidents of the United States though many did not like them. We respected the office of the President if nothing else. We accepted that our ideas lost and moved on.

 

This is some myopia right here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not that commieblaster's necessarily more credible than mainstream media, it's that we can't trust the mainstream media, and commieblaster's willingness to report on what the mainstream media won't makes it a necessary and potentially useful perspective on real world issues. Now I'm willing to acknowledge that my own politics might align with commieblaster more consistently than, say, CNN, and I might not always see past my own bias. But that doesn't mean commieblaster's perspective or mine is more biased than anyone else's, or that I'm a poorer judge of bias than anyone else. I'm just being realistic, something you abortion/sharia law/communist loving libs could learn a thing or two about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Remember all the people on these boards who referred to Obama as a "boy king", "Obammy", and other quasi-racist terms?  Such respect they showed to Obama.  

I remember one person that liked "boy king", and I always took that as stating the obvious: that he was a colossal f**k up who was not qualified or capable to be president (insert Trump line here), but this displays the narrative of the day. If we did criticize that dumba$$, we were inevitably called racist. Yea that was as big a joke then as doing it again now.

I don't remember Obammy. Was that racist because it rhymed with mammy? Only possible bs reason I can think of. I remember a few saying Obummer. How, pray tell was that racist, because I'm certain it was. I said it once I think, but it never really took for me. I usually went with dip$hit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

I remember one person that liked "boy king", and I always took that as stating the obvious: that he was a colossal f**k up who was not qualified or capable to be president (insert Trump line here), but this displays the narrative of the day. If we did criticize that dumba$$, we were inevitably called racist. Yea that was as big a joke then as doing it again now.

I don't remember Obammy. Was that racist because it rhymed with mammy? Only possible bs reason I can think of. I remember a few saying Obummer. How, pray tell was that racist, because I'm certain it was. I said it once I think, but it never really took for me. I usually went with dip$hit.

I think Trout is overreaching on this one.  I don't remember much or hardly any of that stuff on here.  Especially from the regulars.  I fly by night rabble rouser, nope not even that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, WORilla said:

Of course y'all don't remember the disrespect of obama that was littered on this board. 

Take after trump more and more each day. 

What does that have to do with the SCM/Fake media covering for Obama's arse?  They sure as h.ell ain't covering anything for Trump.  They have the long knives out for him...to no avail I might add

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, WORilla said:

Of course y'all don't remember the disrespect of obama that was littered on this board. 

Take after trump more and more each day. 

No numnuts. I didn't say I didn't remember it happening, I engaged in it. I said I don't remember  those terms being used, other than the one person I mentioned. Since you obviously do remember, who said what to whom? Or where you just talking out of your *** again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

No numnuts. I didn't say I didn't remember it happening, I engaged in it. I said I don't remember  those terms being used, other than the one person I mentioned. Since you obviously do remember, who said what to whom? Or where you just talking out of your *** again?

For him I think it's the latter...it's always the latter with him.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...