Trump is the man

AREA 51

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

The idea of singling out Christians from Syria as priority  is very much the definition of a religious test.Aside from the fact that  the very suggestion is unconstitutional... it is also   terribly misguided.

The group that has suffered the most at the hands of Isis and other groups like them are Muslims and it is not even close to being equal.

But yeah like I said you do not give  2 flips about things like facts and reality

Btw

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/05/u-s-admits-record-number-of-muslim-refugees-in-2016/

" Overall, a far larger total number of Christian refugees than Muslim refugees have entered the U.S. since fiscal 2002. During the past 15 years, the U.S. has admitted 399,677 Christian refugees and 279,339 Muslim refugees, meaning that 46% of all refugees who have entered the U.S. during this time have been Christian while 32% have been Muslim. "

What is funny is that it only takes like 30 seconds to debunk your  partisan  stupidity.

Not if that group of people is being targeted for extermination. It is the just thing to do when Christians are caught between 2 groups fighting that hate the Christians more than they hate each other. We are not fighting a typical war. We are fighting a way against different sects of an ideology. It is a war that you can never win honestly. We do have to break the back of the more radical groups though.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sobeit said:

On most of Trumps Executive Orders they have been well within his Presidential Authority. He is not making law more than saying we will follow the law. As far as the pipelines go that is not a law he is going around it is EPA regulations.

Building the wall is within his authority via executive order?

Just now, silentbob1272 said:

They apparently gave him a pretty incredible sense of clairvoyance. Maybe you guys should have partook as well so you wouldn't have **** your pants in shock on election night, and pretty much every day since.

I guess I'm going to have to partake in order to keep from heaving my guts out at all of his felt tip signings that haven't been thought thru before hand. 

3 minutes ago, big_dog said:

I guess I'm going to have to partake in order to keep from heaving my guts out at all of his felt tip signings that haven't been thought thru before hand. 

:lol: I'm glad you're taking this well. I mean that, you have become one of the funnier people on this board and one of the few libs here with a decent sense of humor about the whole thing. I wish more would follow your lead.

That's not to say I think you're joking about detesting Trump, I've no doubt that is genuine, you just say in a far more entertaining way than most.

Just now, silentbob1272 said:

:lol: I'm glad you're taking this well. I mean that, you have become one of the funnier people on this board and one of the few libs here with a decent sense of humor about the whole thing. I wish more would follow your lead.

That's not to say I think you're joking about detesting Trump, I've no doubt that is genuine, you just say in a far more entertaining way than most.

I'm for some of the exec orders he is signing but don't agree with others (anti-abortion, pipeline) so I have to wait and see how it all shakes out. In the meantime I'm in search of some of those laced cookies. :yikes:

4 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Building the wall is within his authority via executive order?

100% there is no one is questioning it. If you doubt it is in the Constitution then maybe you should see the  bipartisan Secure Fence Act of 2006. He can build the wall. Get over it!

Edited by Sobeit

3 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

100% there is no one questioning if. If you doubt it is in the Constitution then maybe you should see the  bipartisan Secure Fence Act of 2006. He can build the wall. Get over it!

:sigh:  You may be right but I don't think enough $$$ was appropriated. He'll be short several billion wont he?

Edited by big_dog

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

For the money the last administration gave Iran recently for the nuke deal, he could've built the wall 10 times over and had enough leftover for all of to have a beer.  

Or once it's built he can turn it into a tourist attraction just like the Berlin Wall and the Wall of China. :tiphat:

29 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

I posted that the other day, yea, they didn't care

They may not care but I think they understand it. There are certainly more people support controlling our immigration. What they refuse to accept is that they handed their party over to the worst most hateful element. Warren wants to run for President and she will not likely win another term from MA. They keep believing their own propaganda. 

It is amazing just 2 months ago they were telling us Trump lied he would never do any of this.

Edited by Sobeit

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:25 PM, WORilla said:

I just wanna draw this out since some people don't seem to understand the complaint. 

Problem with Hillarys ties to Wall Street. No problem with making Wall Street guys heads of departments. 

Problem with congress having corporate ties. No problem with making the CEO of the worlds largest oil company our SoS. 

Problem with any politician bending to the will of the wealthy elite. No problem worshiping a billionaire who is now the highest politician in the land. 

This is not to say I hate these picks, and certainly not for these reasons, but the complete ignorance of these conflicting positions is absurd. 

rather have someone that has already done something than some "intellectual?" who only knows theory.

9 minutes ago, FalconsInstitutionalSize said:

rather have someone that has already done something than some "intellectual?" who only knows theory.

Remind me when Trump, tillerson, mnunchin, etc, etc have actually held political office? 

Pretty sure they only have theories about governing....

5 minutes ago, FalconsInstitutionalSize said:

You have a good point here.  Trump is putting in people that have done things in the private sector and they were highly successful at it.  The last administration placed people in jobs that had the faculty lounge mentality, a mentality that stems from having grants (something that was already paid for) some were government lifers, where you do not have to produce results to keep your job, unlike the private sector.  .  

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You have a good point here.  Trump is putting in people that have done things in the private sector and they were highly successful at it.  The last administration placed people in jobs that had the faculty lounge mentality, a mentality that stems from having grants (something that was already paid for) some were government lifers, where you do not have to produce results to keep your job, unlike the private sector.  .  

I refer to them as paper writers and never done anythings. They have no skin in the game other than worshiping people they agree with and critiquing everyone they do not. They usually work somewhere and get paid more than they are worth because of government money coming in for some reason or another.

10 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

I refer to them as paper writers and never done anythings. They have no skin in the game other than worshiping people they agree with and critiquing everyone they do not. They usually work somewhere and get paid more than they are worth because of government money coming in for some reason or another.

They keep getting paid because taxpayer money is an endless stream of revenue.  They have officials going around at the last few months of their fiscal year (for the government that is the end of September) and advising them that if they are under their budget to go out and spend it, for any reason they can think of, it doesn't really matter.  Because if they don't they know their departments budget will get cut.  So they spend it, leave nothing in the coffer, and voila, a new annual budget that is higher for the new fiscal year.  They couldn't careless for the poor taxpayer that helps fund their department, they are in this for themselves.  Now you know how the governemnt really works.  Hopefully under this admin that will not be the way things are done.  

33 minutes ago, Statick said:

'Merica has elected a crazy man to office and are attempting to talk itself into believing it made a good choice. 

No the left are acting like a overly emotional petulant brat that did not get their way. This is going to be a glorious 1st year!